Chapter 10

Lucas' Pov-
It had been a couple weeks since my run in with Kylie at IHOP. We would have friendly conversations via text but I wasn't complaining. I was now heading home from the studio to surprise Nyla. She had been complaining about me not being able to spend much time with her so I was coming home earlier than I usually did. I pulled up to the house and got out my vehicle. I unlocked the door and walked in to see rose petals leading to the kitchen I began to grin. I followed the petals and looked around the kitchen to see a half eaten meal and dirty dishes. Where was my plate? I went to look in the microwave till I heard a Loud noise. I walked towards it and as I got closer it became clearer. It was the sound of Nyla's moans. I walked into the bedroom to see her bent over my bed with tony the fucking chef hitting her from behind. With me being a calm person and all I wasn't gone trip so I just shut the door back quietly. They were fucking in my guest room so I went to my room grabbed some of Nyla's shit and lounged it out in the big ass dumpster. Soon as I was walking back to finish dumping out the trash Tony walks out the door and Nyla's kissing him goodbye . I stood in the driveway waiting for them to recognize me. Than once Nyla turned her head she was like a deer caught in headlights.

Nyla- baby you're home ?

Lucas- yeah ny what you been doing while I was gone

Nyla- oh I was just you know lounging around waiting for you to come home

Lucas-oh really

I put on a fake smile as she walked up to me trying to hug me . I pushed her back slightly and walked pass her. I shut my front door locked it. Soon Nyla came running to the door knocking. I yanked the door open and turned my head to the side looking at her annoyed.

Nyla-Lucas baby what's wrong

Lucas-baby? I looked towards tony who obviously knew what was going on and spoke aye bruh I think she talking to you

Nyla- Lucas stop being silly

Nyla looked at me confused she obviously didn't get the memo so I made it clear to her.

Lucas- cut the shit I know ya fucking tony and ya shit in the dumpster i expect my keys to be on the counter before you leave don't take that car either cause I bought that shit ask tony to ride ya home

She stood their shocked. She began to attempt to hug me as she let sob ass tears come from her face.

Nyla-Lucas he raped me.

I busted out laughing at her and pushed her ass off me. She had the audacity to try to lie.

Tony-bitch what

This nigga could speak English the shit was getting crazier. I just shook my head and turned to walk inside again Nyla had the nerve to pull my arm.

Nyla-Lucas I swear I love you I would never

Lucas- you know some you tragic as hell how you gone sit here and lie to my face and try to put a crime on this nigga I walked in on y'all fucking in my guess room Nyla and this probably ain't ya first time damn I mean you done cooked for him and shit I can't even get that was he really even a damn chef?

Nyla- no Lucas but

Before she got to finish I slammed my door and locked it. I walked up to my room and hopped in the shower. Afterwards I headed to bed not believing the shit that  I had been through with Nyla today. As I began to dose off my phone interrupted. I answered the phone with a sleepy voice.

Lucas-hello?

??-are you sleep?

Lucas-naw duh

??- nigga it's only 7 why you sleep this early

Lucas-I was tired dang now what you want ky

Kylie- I was bored so I wanted to talk

Lucas- you such a big ass baby I outta hang up on you better be happy I need somebody to talk to anyway

Kylie-why you need somebody to talk to

Lucas- it's a long story

Kylie-well with it being only 7 I got time unless Nyla got you on a bedtime

She giggled as a smacked my lips.

Lucas-please don't mention that name

Kylie-damn what happened

Lucas-pull up and I'll tell ya when ya make it bring some food too I'll send my address

Kylie-Lucas no ...

Lucas-damn ky I ain't gone do nothing just come over and don't forget me some food I'm hungry

Kylie- okay big ass baby

She hung up  and I hopped out of bed to go freshen up the house since Nyla's little cascade left a mess.

I'm back. Imma try to stay updating because I been mia. And I get real frustrated when I type a whole chapter and Wattpad deletes it in the middle of my typing so I just abandon this writing. I'm trying though😂 so bare with me. Also check out my other stories ,Vote, and Comnent!