Chapter 5

Lucas Pov-

I had just pulled up to a club and walked in hand in hand with Nyla. Nyla is my finance. She is about 5,6,,long black weave ,and she is a brown skinned.

Lucas-where we going

Nyla-i have to use the rest room so wait for me over there*pointing*

Lucas-ight baby

I pecked her lips than walked over to the direction she wanted me to sit. I sat down and was about to order a drink ,but the bartender was already busy with someone elses. I looked at the lady he was fixing a drink for. She looked pretty familiar. I looked closer to see it was Kylie. She looked beyond beautiful. She looked different though. I haven't seen her in a while. I was interrupted out of my thoughts by a voice. I turned to see the bartender.

Bartender-pretty lady right

Lucas-very

Bartender-*chuckles*may i ask what do you want

Lucas-yea I'd take two tequila's and I'd like to pay for that lady's drink over there

He nodded his head and went to fix my drinks and brought them back. I payed for the drinks and Kylie's. The man than walked away. As i went to sip my drink Nyla came up and sat down beside me.

Lucas-i ordered you a drink baby

Nyla-lucas you know i don't drink this shit

Lucas-well here order what you want *hands her money*keep the rest

Nyla-thanks baby i love you

I nodded my head at her than took her old drink and sipped that one. As she ordered hers.

Kylie's Pov-

I turned around to see a man that looked very familiar. Well at least i think he was. I walked towards him to thank him for the drink. When i finally came up to him i tapped his shoulder.
He turned around and when he did i almost fainted. It was lucas. I zoned out as memories came rushing back in my head. I then was pulled out of my thoughts by looking to see a girl behind him look over his shoulder at me weirdly.

Lucas-hello...kylie

Kylie-uh yea hey lucas

Lucas-wassup

He stood up and hugged me tightly. I hesitated to hug back but i soon wrapped my arms around him embracing the hug and the scent of his cologne. We were than interrupted from the long hug by the girl that was beside him. She spoke.

Girl-uhh lucas who is this

She said with an attitude. I could tell the girl was feeling salty or something because he hugged me.

Lucas-this is kylie my ex and kylie this is Nyla my finance

When he mentioned finance i was stunned for a moment. But soon I reached out to shake her hand ,but she just looked down at my hand and looked me up and down. She than rolled her eyes.

Lucas-uhmmm so ky(gcof)

Kylie-yea nice to meet you Nyla and thanks for the drink lucas but im gonna go

Lucas-wait ky(gcof)

Nyla-let's go dance baby*grabs his hand pulling him away*

I walked back to my seat thinking about that awkward moment. I grabbed my drink and drunk the last bit. I than order some shot of tequila and and some more until i was wasted. As i drunk the last shot a man walked up to me and i can tell you he was fine.