Chapter 12

Lucas Pov-

I woke up feeling something heavy om my chest. I looked down to see kylie laying on my chest sleep as her chest went up and down. I let out a yawn.

Kylie-hot breath gone kill me in my sleep

I looked down at her smiling and hit her with a couch pillow.

Lucas-shut up

She lifted up off my chest as she stood up stretching also yawning. I feel off the couch being dramatic.

Lucas-damn

Kylie-haha fuck you

Lucas-want some breakfast

Kylie-naw Imma head out for classes

Lucas -okay well whatcha doing tonight let me take you out

Kylie-Lucas im busy

Lucas-ill pick you up at 8 dress formal

Kylie nodded and headed out as i walked her to her car opening her door. She got in and I closed the door and she backed up out the driveway leaving as i waved.

Kylie's Pov-

I made it home unlocking the door walking in. I took my shoes off at the door and headed into my bathroom stripping from my clothrs hopping in the hot shower letting last night's event repeat in my mind and sighed.  I didn't know if i was ready to go there with lucas again. I was afraid of being hurt and honestly didn't know if i could handle him hurting me again. I soon cut off the water drying off and getting dressed and putting on hygienist items. I put on a big t shirt and underwear. I sat my phone on the charger and laid in bed dozing off into a deep slumber.

6 hours later//

I woke up to my phone ringing. I answered on the second ring.

Kylie-hello

Lucas-im outside

Kylie-dang did i over sleep i hung up and got up to answer the door

I opened the door as lucas walked in.

Kylie-hold up let me get ready

I went to turn around but was soon pressed against the wall by lucas.

Kylie-wtf

Lucas-shh

He kissed me aggressively and soon attacked my body with kisses all over. Why was i not stopping him and how did i come to this point.

Lucas-tell me if you want me to stop let me make up for lost time ky

I nodded unwillingly. My mind was telling me no what are you doing but my body was telling me the exact opposite. Lucas scoped me up carrying
Me to my room. He placed me on the bed.

Lucas-lay back

As i laid back i soon felt my underwear being pulled off and he threw them to the side. Lucas' head quickly went down as his plump lips attached to my 2nd set of lips. He licked and sucked as my hands rubbed through his soft hair and i moaned in ecstasy.

Kylie-mmm right there yes

Soon lucas stopped my legs shook wildly as he watched tentatively smiling down at me. He leaned down to kiss me and i leaned in only too wake up on the floor.\\

It was all a dream. I got up from the floor grunting in pain can't believe i just had a wet dream of Lucas. I mean it wasn't the first but really i had to fall on the floor.  I knew that was gonna leave a bruise. I grabbed my phone to see it was 6 pm and figured i should start getting ready. I plugged my phone to my aux radio and blasted music through out the house as i pranced around excited for tonight's events after that dream i was all for trying things with lucas.

Well finally updated. Hope yall happy. Chapters short im lost on where im going to take this story.  I'll be updating again soon shooting for tomorrow lets hope i follow through. Thanks for all the votes and comments i appreciate it and big thanks to the ones are are still reading!