Chapter 4

Kylie's Pov-

Kylie-Kylien...

Kylien-I'm in the bathroom

Kylie-hurry before you be late for school child

Kylien-coming tete

I smiled to myself at how she said tete. It's been a whole month now and i have been getting​ on my feet very well. I am now in college doing my dream job which is becoming a fashion designer and having my own clothing line. I am almost at where i want to be at in life. I haven't talked to lucas ever since that day i left and i haven't seen him either. I guess it just wasn't meant to be but i will always love him. I was interrupted from thoughts by kylien rushing towards me saying I'm ready. I picked her up and walked outside to my new range rover which was all black and buckled her into her booster seat in the back seat. I hopped in and pulled off heading towards her school.

Kylien-can you play some music tete

Kylie-sure

I turned the radio as the person over the radio spoke. Here's a new song from the one and only ladies man Lucas Coly called Make It. The song started playing​ as i realized what name they had just said lucas. I smiled to myself because i was happy he was making it big now. I listening to the song bobbing my head as i pulled up to kylien school. I parked the car than hoped out and got kylien and walked her inside.

Kylein-bye tete i wove you

Kylie-i love you too lil mini me

I than watched as she ran into her class room. I smiled to myself and headed back to the house. As i walked into the front door my phone rang and i picked it up answering.

Kylie-hello

Jacob-hi ky did you drop of my lil angel for me

Kylie-i sure did she was extra hype today for some odd reason though

Jacob-yea she supposed to be going on a field trip today

Kylie-dang she didn't tell me but gtg j somebody's calling

Jacob-ight bye ky

Kylie-bye

I hung up and than answered the other​ person calling me.

Kylie-hello

??-ky baby

Kylie-ik this aint who i think it is

??-exactly who you think it is i miss you so much it's been so long girl

Kylie-yes ik Ashanti i miss you too

Ashanti-well to make up for lost time want to come out with me tonight

Kylie-where at first

Ashanti-this new club girl it's suppose to be lit tonight and guess what ladies get in free tonight

Kylie-well i guess I'll go witcha but i need to go find some to where so call me later and whose driving and what time

Ashanti-you can drive come pick me up at *******drive and at 9

Kylie-ight bye

Ashanti-bye boo

I hung up than looked at the time to see it was 7:30 already dang. I rushed to get into the room to pick out an outfit. I decided on a all white dress that had lace on the sides of it and on the back. I than pulled out a kinda nude tanish color pair of pumps to match and last a nude clutch. I looked at the outfit one last time than was proud of my decision. I headed towards the bathroom to take a shower. Afterwards,i brushed my teeth again,put lotion on, and i straightened my hair. I finally got dressed than put on some make up. I grabbed my clutch and phone as i looked at the time which was 8:44. I sighed to myself i was almost late i grabbed my other necessities. Like extra deodorant,lipstick,and than put on my shoes. I walked outside towards my car to see jacob coming in.

Kylie-uh jacob I'll be back later I'm going out with a friend

Jacob-alright have fun and you look beautiful ky

Kylie-thanks j

I blushed to myself than hopped in my car and was off to Ashanti's house. I soon pulled up and beeped the horn to see her coming out the house. She wore a tight black dress that came to her knees,red pumps,and she wore her wild curly hair in a messy bun. She smiled at me while getting in the passenger side.

Ashanti-ky baby you look sexy girl

Kylie-yo do to girl imu

Ashanti-Imu too

Kylie-yea so how ya been

Ashanti-good and you

Kylie-fine

I than cranked up the car as we talked and shared laughs throughtout the ride to the club. We pulled up to a big club and there was a long line outside the door. I gasped and looked at Ashanti.

Ashanti-don't worry i can get us through we don't have to wait in line

Kylie-and how are you going to do that

Ashanti-i know some people boo don't worry i got this

I smiled at her than parked the car and we got out the range. I followed Ashanti towards the front door where the bouncer stood. She whispered something to him and than he nodded and opened up the door. I looked at her weirdly.

Kylie-how did you do that

Ashanti-i have my ways*smirking*

I shook my head at her and than we walked into the club as the loud music filled my ears and strong smell of weed and liquor also filled the air. I looked around to see strippers and hood rats running around dancing and niggas leaning against walls or on the dance floor. I turned to talk to Ashanti to see she had ran on the dance floor. I laughed at her as she tried to convenience me to come dance also ,but i just shook my head no. I walked over to the bar and sat down.

Bartender-what would you like to drink miss

Kylie- Hennessey on the rocks

Bartender- ight

I watched as he poured up my drink and handed to me. As i went to give him my money he interrupted me.

Bartender-miss that young man down there already paid for it

Kylie-i turned my head to see.........

Cliffy but keep READING ,VOTING, and COMMENTING. The more you guys vote or comment your opinion i will update faster. But,thanks for the ones who do vote and comment i appreciate it veryyyyyy much it means a lot to me when you vote and comment so thanks. Bye my update later on today.