Chapter Twelve

*Louis' POV*

"Why me, Liam?" I sobbed. "What have I done that's so wrong?"

He stayed silent for a couple of minutes. "Eleanor." He said abruptly.

Deep down I knew that too, I just didn't think anyone else would admit it.

"What now then?" I spoke.

"Talk to Harry, hear him out."

"I don't know if I can, yet."

"As long as you don't leave it until we start back on tour, mate." He sounded like he was my father.

How long could I leave it? Well forever if I could, but that would ruin the band.

- - - -

*2 days later*

"LOUIS!" Niall shouted. "Get down here now!"

I've been shut in my room for the past two day now. I rarely needed to come out as the boys left food just outside the door.

When I still hadn't replied to Niall, he shouted again, "Stop being such a cunt, Louis! Someone's here to see you." I could hear his voice getting closer.

Niall stood on the other side of my door, "Louis, you should come out now, please?" His voice sounded desperate.

I sighed, "M'coming."

I could almost hear the relief shine from his body. "Who is it anyway?" I asked.

"You'll see." God, I hate it when people are so mysterious.

"Fine." I huffed. When I was dressed, I made my way to the living room where I spotted a figure proped against the sofa.

"Hello?" I called out.

"Louis!" Harry exclaimed.

"Yeah, what do you want?" I asked bluntly.

His eyes flickered from me to the floor. Then they fixed on his feet.

"I uh I was hoping to explain?" I could tell from his voice that he wasn't filled with hope at all.

"Two minutes, then you're gone, yeah?" He nodded quickly.

- -

5 minutes later Harry had stopped talking. I wanted to believe him, I really did; but I couldn't. I just couldn't trust him anymore.

- - - - -

*Harrys POV*

"Alright, so I was wondering around town, trying to find some place to meet new people and it was a chance to get to know the area, y'know?" I knew I was rambling, but he just made me so nervous. He just stared back at me, his eyes blank. No emotion whatsoever.

"And I bumped into someone, we got talking, he told me he was Stan, he never said his last name so I didn't know him. Then I found out we lived near each other, so he came over." I paused to catch my breath.

"When we were back at my house, he-he kissed me. Then he said 'I knew you didn't love Lou', he said who he was after that. I told him we'd broken up then he started saying that's not that he'd told you. Seconds later you knocked at the door, he seemed really keen to get it but I refused, so he chased after me. Then he kissed me again."

This time when I took a break, I looked straight into Louis' eyes, they flashed with hurt, but it was quickly wiped away.

"You didn't have to kiss back." He snapped.

"I wasn't expecting it, I honestly don't know what I was doing, but at the time I longed for your kiss so I just went with the only affection I was receiving."

"Right." Louis replied, I could tell he didn't believe me.

"But when you left, he said, and I quote 'He's all mine now', referring to you." I gestured towards him. "That broke me, he basically forgave him and I knew I had no chance."

I looked up to him, sheepishly. Hoping for a sign of forgiveness but instead, I was met with emotionless eyes.

"You went over your time. You can leave now."

Wordlessly, I got up and left. I saw Niall hovering in the other room as I walked out, flashing him a sad smile.

- - - - - -

*Louis' POV*

I watched as he left, leaving the room as quiet as it had been before.

"Guessing you didn't accept his apology?" Niall sprung from round the corner.

"What?"

"He was crying when he left."

"I need to talk to Stan." I got up, going to my phone to get my phone.

To Stan (11:28pm):

"We need to talk. Meet me in 5?"

He replied instantly.

From Stan (11:29pm):

"On my way. xx"

-

Within minutes, he knocked on the door.

"It's open." I shouted lazily, from the sofa.

When he entered, it looked like he had been crying.

"Are you alright, mate?"

"Yeah I just, I'm so sorry about the other day. Harry just came on too strong. He told me he wanted to move on." He almost sobbed.

"That's not what Harry said." I muttered.

"You believe him?" He questioned.

"I don't know, I replied honestly.

"Louis, we've been friends for like ever, would I ever do anything to hurt you? Have I ever lied to you? No, I love you too much."

"I know, you're right."

-

To Harry (12:04pm):

"Stan explained everything. How could you?"

A/N: Next chapter is going to be the last one. Thanks for reading:) x