HHSFH 3

I was busy watching btob's live performance on my phone when i heard someone knocking.

I quickly ran to my door not even bothering to check myself in the mirror. I was startled to see the korean guy standing at my door.

"Uhm.. hello. Can i help you with anything?" I asked

"마늘 있어요? 나는 아파트 밖의 기자 때문에 오늘 시장에 갈 수 없습니다."
(Do you have garlic? I can not go to the market today because of the reporters outside the apartment.)

I was staring at his face because i have no idea what he just said.

"okay obviously you know that i don't speak korean. So I literally have no idea what you mean and what you're trying to say."

He laughed a little and cleared his throat

"garlic? you have?" It took me a second before i could process what he said

"oh uhm yeah i think i have garlic here wait." I ran to the refrigerator and checked if i have some garlics in here. When i finally saw one i gave it to him.

"Here you go." I handed him the garlic

"감사합니다"
(Thank you)

"uhm yeah okay? Why do you need some garlic anyway?"

"나는 저녁을 요리하고있다"
(I am cooking dinner)

"Again, i don't understand korean language."

He laughed and he pointed at himself

"Cooking food."

"Ahhh you're cooking some food. Okay then, good luck with your meal." I was about to close the door but he stopped it with his foot.

"You watch. You like?"

Is he seriously asking me to watch him cook? I have no idea what to say but then i found myself nodding and the next thing i know i was already standing inside his apartment.

------------------
yey for 비투비 💙