HHSFH 5

"Omg kang chul.."

I've been binge watching Lee Jong Suk's dramas all day and i loved them all! He's definitely a great actor!

I'm currently watching "W" and i'm already in love with kang chul. I can't believe i'm only appreciating kdrama now. I used to ignore them before but now I totally understand why people love watching them.

I was about to watch the next episode when my phone rang.

When i checked the caller id, i was surprised to see an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Hey it's me Cody." My eyes widened when i heard my little brother's voice.

"Cody! What's with the new number?" I asked

"New phone. Just save it okay? And i just called to check up on you."

"I'm okay. How's mom?"

"Fine. I guess"

I sighed

"Cody please..." I closed my eyes and started massaging my temple

"What? I think she's fine. She seems fine with everything that's going on and she's not even doing anything to keep this fam--"

"Stop okay. I don't want to argue with you. Just please do as i say and take care of mom okay? And also take care of yourself. Don't do anything stupid. I trust you Cody."

"You know what? Whatever. You're so unfair sis."

I was about to say something but he already hung up on me.

I took a deep breath.

I need to clear my head. I can't think about my family now.