Don't judge me

***

I sat on the counter in my kitchen, while Cole was leaning against the one opposite of me. I was blankly staring at the floor as my mind tried to process over and over on what Andrew had told me. 

“Your dearest brother ordered me to find you, and bring you back to him,” 

What did he mean? Why would Kevin send Andrew to me knowing what he did to me? Also, how did he get into contact with Andrew? If what Andrew said was true, on how they were in jail, it would be impossible right? Unless Kevin somehow had connects to the outside world. But even then why would he send Andrew?

I sighed as I rested my elbows on my thighs and brought my hands up and started rubbing my temples slowly. None of this made sense on out of all people for Kevin to send, that he would just send that stupid fuck. Unless he was that desperate to get in reach with me? If that was the case, then I needed to leave and get to him fast. But how do I reach him? I’m wanted all over, over there. Does he want me to get thrown in jail with him? Or did he have plans for me on the outside? How the hell am I suppose to find out? 

“What are you thinking about,  Angel.” I heard Cole speak up, his voice raspy. I looked up at him, now dragged from my thoughts. 

“Noth-” But I stopped dead on in my sentence as I started at Cole with wide eyes now. Did he just call me by my real name? Or did I imagine it?

“W-what did you say?” I stuttered out at him, my eyes not leaving his as I waited for an answer, shock still clearly molded on my face. 

“You heard me,” He growled as he just peered at me through slitted eyes. A gaze so cold and heartless that it was starting to make me tremble some. Why was he so angry? Was it my fault? I’ve never seen him like this, I never would have thought he had a side like this to him. Never.

He just glared at me, and I was getting super uncomfortable from his hard stare. Finally I turned my head away from him to try and avoid eye contact. but he just kept staring. 

“Would you stop looking at me like you want to rip my head off!” I snapped at him finally, still not looking up to meet his gaze. 

“I can’t help it, when I’m thirsty I get like this,” He grumbled as he broke his gaze away, only for a moment though before returning back to staring at me. I couldn’t help but wonder on what he meant, if he was thirsty I had drink in the fridge. Unless he meant something else...?

“I want to know what all of that was about today,” Cole spoke out. I just shook my head and replied, 

“It’s none of your business,” Suddenly within a split second Cole was shoved up against me, his eyes glaring into mine. I yelped as I jumped back form him some, my heart beating ten times faster now. 

“What the hell was that for!” I screamed out at him, breathing heavy from being so scared. I seriously was not expecting him to do that, also, how the hell did he get to me so fast? Then I remembered, I remembered his black and red eyes, his long sharp teeth as they pricked at his bottom lip. I turned my head away from him, suddenly scared of him. He growled and gripped my jaw into his hand and yanked my head back towards him. 

“You’re going to tell me everything on why what happened today happened.” He snarled out. I glared at him, anger starting to boil inside of me now. 

“I’m not telling you anything, its best you stay out of it!” I yelled at him, only to have him bare his long sharp teeth at me in anger. 

“Stay out of it?! It’s a little to late for that!” He growled out, letting his anger get the best of him.

“No it’s not! You can still leave this mess, if I tell you then you’re going to be dragged into it and I don’t want that!” I raged, my face growing hot from anger. 

“I already know half on it, like how that guy touched you,” He growled. “I heard everything you two said, Angel.” I stared at him in horror, tears already burning my eyes and threatening for them to over spill. 

“S-shut up!” I screamed at his as I tried to tear my gaze from him, but he only yanked my head back towards him. Why did he has to mention that out of all things me and Andrew talked out? Why couldn’t he have just said something about my brother or something? 

“You have to tell me what is going on, that way I can be prepared to stand by your side the next time it happens.” He said to me, more calmly this time. I stared at him with shocked eyes, my breathing had stopped from complete shock from what he had just said. H-he was going to stay by my side? He isn’t going to leave me? I thought  he just wanted to know my secret for selfish reasons, and then just take off and ignore me. 

“Y-you’re not going to leave me?” I whispered to him, a tear now sliding down my cheek. He studied me for a moment, his gaze now calm and warming like it normally was. He shook his head slowly and tore his hand from my jaw and brought it up and brushed my tear away. 

“Of course not, don’t be stupid.” He chuckled at me, a small smile now on his lips. I just looked down from him, and played with my hands lightly as they rested in my lap. 

“But you have to tell me everything, were I know next time on what to expect. Do you understand?” He questioned me. I nodded my head and replied with a simple, 

“Yeah,” He nodded his head some and sighed in relief, 

“Thank you,” He breathe. I just nodded again and took a deep breath before explaining everything to him, starting first with my childhood, and how I grew up. How my brother had started his gang and the reasons behind it, then explaining who Andrew was and how he once upon a time was apart of the gang and was like a brother to us.

I told him everything that I possible could, not leaving out nothing. Not even leaving out the things Andrew had done to me. The whole time I talked, he did nothing but listened,  his eyes showed interest in everything I was saying, not once leaving me as I spoke. Not once did he make a remark on anything I said...he just simply listened to me. That was all I ever wanted for someone to do. All I had ever wanted was just someone one would would hear me out and listen to every word I said, and judged nothing I had to say. 

Wrote 3/13/14* Edited 3/13/14*