Just Leave Me Alone Already

***

I was asleep, dreaming of a giant hand following me around trying to smash me as it whispered my name over and over. I tried running from it, but every where I went it followed me, right above my head. 

    “What do you want?!” I yelled at it, only to have it crash down beside me again, still chanting my name. 

    I was awoken by falling out of my chair, I hit the cold floor with a loud gasp. Everyone turned and looked at me, laughter escaping a few peoples lips. The teacher stopped writing something on the board and turned and looked at me. 

    “Miss Coleman, Is there a reason why your sitting on the floor?” She asked. I looked at her dumbfounded on what to say, how was it that I did fall out of my chair? Could my dream have made me collapse out of my sit? 

    “I..I don't know,” I said to the teacher who was now a few steps away from me. 

    “Well, would you mind getting up and sitting back down in you seat dear?” She asked, I just nodded my head, clearly still in a daze as I got up and sat back into my chair. I turned and looked over at Cole who was looking the other direction, with one of his hands on the desk tapping with his finger tips, and the other covering up a smile. I frowned, and then knew exactly what had happened. 

    “You shoved me out of my chair, didn't you?” I grumbled at him angrily. He just turned his head more, his smile growing wider as he started to laugh. I crossed my arms over my chest and huffed. I cant believe that idiot, why did he have to be such a pest. Causing me so much trouble and Ive only just met him. 

    I heard him start to laugh harder, I turn my gaze back towards him and frowned even harder. 

    “Why did you do that anyway?” I growled at him. He turned towards me, that smiled still slapped on his face. Finally after a moment he regained his self and started talking.  

    “Well, for like 10 minutes I was trying to wake you up by poking you, and you wouldn’t wake up, so I started calling your name but you still wouldn't wake up, so you kinda left me with no choice.”

    “So you were the one who caused that weird ass dream then, also why the hell did you need to wake me up to start with?” I grumbled, looking away now. 

    “What dream? Also because you done missed all the notes we had to take. The homework she assigned us. The worksheet she gave us, and a project she went over the directions for which is due Monday of next week.” My gaze snapped over to him immediately, my eyes now wide. The dream long forgotten.

    “I missed all of that within a fifteen minute nap!” I asked in disbelief. He just stared at me blankly for a second before laughing again.

    “Fifteen minute nap? As if!” He laughed out, “You’ve been asleep this whole entire block.” 

    “What?!” I said in disbelief, my eyes searching for the clock that was on the wall at the front of the class. Sure enough, he was right. We only had about eight minutes left of this class. 

    “Oh my god Cole, why didn’t you wake me up you idiot!” I yelled at him through gritted teeth. He just looked at me and smirked,

    “Cause your face just looked so different. It didn’t have that hostile look on it like it always does, instead it looked really peaceful. Made you look gorgeous to be exact. I just couldn’t stop staring at it.” He teased, finishing his sentence with a wink. My whole face burned, I stared at him with shocked eyes.