The Nightmare Part 1

I walked down an empty ally, midnight had come and brought its pitch black skies with it, leaving hardly any light peeking through any open way there was. My breath hitched in my throat as I went farther and farther into the alley, my legs feelings as if they got heavier and heavier with ever step that I took. Soon it felt as if I was dragging them behind me the deeper I went. There was an odd feeling in my stomach, a feeling telling me to turn around and run away, but I ignored it and kept pushing myself forward just to prove to myself I wasn’t a coward and that there was nothing for me to coward from. 

        But I knew all too well of this feeling, whenever that nauseous feeling came into the pit of my stomach and how I ignored it every time and just kept going with what ever I was doing, it never ended up good. For some reason though, even though I knew that things would not end well, I just kept pushing myself forward no matter what. 

    My feet came to a sudden stop when I heard a horrid, ear screeching scream that came from the end of the alley way. My breathing stopped all together as well, and I could here the blood pulsing through my body, along with my beating heart. But before I knew what I was doing, my legs started to just move on their on, and ran as fast as they could towards the place the scream had sounded.

      I tried to stop my legs but they kept going, as if I was being drawn to the scream; which left me control-less. Then suddenly, after forever of running, my legs jolted to a stop. But I wish they never did, cause the sight that I saw before me was a sight that I wasn’t expecting. A site that I would never have wished to have seen in a thousands lives. 

     There he was, my only brother, my only sibling. Pinned against a wall, with a knife jammed into his heart. Oh, my lovely wonderful brother, now hung there lifeless. Just dangling from a hand that was gripping his throat tight. A hand that I hadn’t noticed till now. I collapsed to my knees, with my arms falling to my sides, limply. I felt the tears slide numbly down my cheeks, my mouth slightly opened, with no sound escaping it. All I could do was just stare, verything about me was numb, there was no emotion, no there was just absolutely nothing. 

         My heart... my heart had no idea on how to respond to this, to losing my brother who I loved so much. But finally my eyes traveled up to see who or what it was that had so evilly put a end to my dear brothers life. As my eyes traveled the guys face, I saw a humongous evil grin, then ginormous black evil eyes...which were now staring at me.

     I cringed at the sound the knife made as he pulled it out from my brothers chest. The guy then dropping my brother motionless body to the ground, as he started taking a step towards me. My eyes widened as I stared up at the man, who was now coming closer. Step by step. Panic immediately shot trough me, and somehow my mind cleared and started working again. Before you knew it, I was up running for my life; with the guy right behind me, hot on my heels. Sweat dripped all down my face, plastering my hair to my forehead while the rest whipped around and got into my view. 

     I ran for who knows how long, but soon my pace started to slow. My breath came in short puffs, and I knew it was over for me. So I just gave up, and stopped completely. I was quickly shoved to the ground, the man moving his body on-top of mine to hold me down, the bloody knife now held against my neck. The blood that was from my brother, was all I could think of. 

     I stared the killer into his eyes, showing no fear. If I was going to die, I would die with dignity. He stared down at me, that wicked grin still slapped on his face. 

    “W-why did you kill him?” I stuttered out. He just kept that wicked grin on his face, his knife digging deeper into my throat. He chuckled a dark laugh, he knife sliding as he did so. Then he sliced my throat all the way, making me start to choke on my own blood. He brought his dirt covered hand up and held my nose, making me unable to breath at all. I started trying to kick and hit him trying to knock him off of me, but he was far to heavy for me.

    Blackness started to concave my vision, my body went weak and stopped moving. I stared up at my killer as I fought to try to have my last few breaths. But darkness started to give way around me, he noticed that I was close to death so he then he allowed  his smile to turn, letting his  long sharp teeth slide out from his gums as he moved his head downward. Then I lightly felt as he slid he teeth into my neck, draining me of whatever blood I had left that was keeping my last moments alive.