Water

I wake up, my hands, legs and whole body restrained by leather belts that tie me down to a metal bed.
I look around, my face and body hurts so much.
Where am I?
What happened?
I look at the ceiling, there's not much lighting in the room.
A few feet away from me is a glass cage/tank. Next to me is a table with a bunch of tools and other things i didn't recognize.
A tear falls down my right eye, I hear footsteps.
A man appears beside me and looks down, his cold stare is on me as i lay there defenseless in my dress.
He gives me a sick and twisted smirk, he picks up a knife from the table besides me.
He takes the knife and makes a cut on the left side of my collar bone, it's deep enough to leave a bad scar but not enough to cause me immense pain.
He takes the knife and cuts off some of the fabric of my dress. He goes on and on until most of my thighs are visible, i have on some really short shorts underneath, some of the denim shorts that i don't use. He rips off the lower half of my dress. He makes a couple cuts on my legs. He moves up to my upper half, he takes the knife and makes a cut down the middle of the front of the dress, he makes a long cut on my stomach in the process.
I lay there in shorts and in a bra, he makes cuts on my body as i hear his terrifying laugh.
It sends shivers down my spine, but i can't flinch, if i do, he'll make things worse.
A tear rolls down my face as he continues making cuts on my arms, legs and stomach.

I feel my eyes getting heavy, i don't think i can stay awake. I didn't eat any breakfast or lunch before the dance, I'm starving and practically dying.
He seems to notice me getting sleepy. He takes the restraints off my body and makes me stand up. He picks me up and carries me up a small flight of stairs, he carries me to the top of the tank and drops me inside.
I stand inside the tank, he closes the top and i feel water at my feet. The tank is at least 2 feet taller than me, its more than arms lengths.
The water begins to rise, slowly it rises up to my knees, i look in front of me and see the man standing there, he smiles as he waves. "Hello Lucy." He mouths.
I stare at him with confusion, it was planned.
Someone had been following me around, it wasn't just me imagining things, i really was being followed around.
The water was up to my waist, i could feel my cuts burning as the water covered them.
Slowly the water reaches my neck, my cuts burning and my eyes wide in fear.
The water was over my head, i try to move up to where there still wasn't any water.
I take a deep breath and open my eyes, the water is clear and i can see the man in front of me laughing like a maniac.

As i begin to run out if air, panic washes over me, i see him laughing even more, my knees give in and i begin to kneel. The water begins to drain quickly, soon enough I'm on my knees with my forehead pressed against the glass as i struggle to regain my breath.
My breathing is heavy, I feel like I'm about to pass out.
I close my eyes and everything around me is gone.