Them

I sit alone in the dorm, since it's big and in the middle there is some sofas and a table i decide that maybe putting a screen or curtain around my bed or side of the room would be a good idea, that way when i change Juvia won't see my scars.
I decide to change into my pajamas while Juvia is gone, it's about 7:30 so it won't be much long before I go to sleep, i get into bed and sit there for a while. I'm alone... i begin to panic slightly, it's fine Lucy, you're safe. My breathing quickens and i begin to shake, i need to calm down. I get up and rush towards my bag, i take out my key chain, i play with my keys until I calm down...
I calm down and set my keys back in my bag, i sigh and check the time. It's 9 and i feel sleepy, i close my eyes and drift off.

I wake up the next morning, it's Sunday which means everyone will be here to get things set up. I look towards Juvia and see her asleep. I decide to get changed while she's asleep.
I can't let anyone see my scars... i go outside with a pink long sleeved dress and some black tights, i wear some pink flats and leave my hair down. I make my way towards the exit of the dorm when i hear two people arguing. "I didn't mean to tell her I had a girlfriend, we were just about to kiss, i freaked out pushed her away and it just came out." I hear someone say. (I wonder who?-Drina) "You are an idiot," a familiar voice says. "You really fucked up, I'm not going to even try to help you fix things."
"Ugh, fine."
I make my way past them when i hear someone calm out for me. "Luce!" I look back and see Nastu there. He makes his way towards me and smiles, "You look nice," he compliments me. I thank him and smile. "Luce this is my friend Jellal Fernandez, he's from Crime Sorcière. Jellal, this is Lucy." I smile and greet Jellal, he does the same thing. Natsu notices my hand and smiles, "You joined Fairy Tail after all..." he says in a curious tone, "Well, welcome to Fairy Tail."
"Welcome to Fiore Academy, i hope you have a great time here." Jellal says, he says good and leaves.
"What room you got?" He asks.
"768, you?"
"777, it's right down the hall so if you need something just come over." I nod and smile.
"I have to go now," i say as i check the time.
"Alright I'll see you later, and I'm glad you chose Fairy Tail."
I smile and wave, i leave and head to my car. I need to get me some snacks and drinks.

I arrive at my room a few hours later with everything i need. I go inside and begin organizing my food.

After finishing Juvia walks in with some people. "Lucy! I'm glad you're here," she introduces me to the people she brings in. Erza Scarlet B. a gorgeous girl with scarlet hair, Levy McGarden, a petite bookworm with blue hair, Gray Fullbuster, a guy that somehow lost his clothes in the span of 5 seconds, Gajeel Redfox, the guy i had seen calling Natsu when we first met. And finally Nastu.
"Hello, I'm Lucy Heartfilia, pleasure to meet you." I say. They ignore my last name and sit down on the couches, Natsu sits beside me and we all just listen to Erza as she goes on about some cake she ate yesterday.
After a long talk Juvia decides to order some pizza. We get the pizza and eat. It's about 9, everyone leaves and I go to the showers to clean up. I make sure no one sees me while i get undressed, bathed or dressed. I can't let anyone see my scars, i can't let myself see them.
I get inside our room and get in bed, i close my eyes and sleep.