Reminder

Our class ended and we went outside, we have 10 minutes between classes. We make our way to our next class with our teacher Laxus Dreyar. I have no idea what class it is, or what we need to do but i knows i can't be late.
I arrive and everyone i have met so far is there, Jellal, Erza, Levy, Juvia,Gray,Gajeel, Natsu, we're in the gym... this isn't p.e. right? I'm not supposed to be in p.e.
Mr. Dreyar walks in and tells us that even though it's the first day we'll be doing something here. "We're going to play capture the flag, the only thing is that one of you will be the flag. You will have a number and a color, the color tells you what team you're in and the number tells helps identify the flag." He hands out some jerseys with numbers in two different numbers, mine is red with the number 12 on it. On my team is Natsu, Erza, Gray, Gajeel and Jellal, once the teams are organized and everyone has a number he gets a bowl with the numbers on the jerseys. "Yellow, 25" Juvia moves forward so everyone can identify her. "Red... 12" i freeze, i have to run to get away and depend on my team to protect me. I step up to the front so everyone can see me, "okay now teams take your flags and get things ready." Natsu and Erza come over to me and Natsu takes my hand, i follow him as he leads me off to our hide out, to what Mr.Dreyar said, we will move to the field and there we can find a hiding place for the flags, the teams have a foam sword to use as weapon, if you are "stabbed" you must sit down and you're not allowed to continue playing. We are outside and I follow Erza, she tells me to hide in the storage room. I do as she says and go hide, i hear a whistle and footsteps immediately after. The game has started, i need to stay quiet so i can't be seen.

A few minutes pass, i hear everyone running, i feel a hand on my arm and two more pulling me up. He put a hand over my mouth, a cloth covering my mouth and nose, the horrible smell made me want to puke, everything was dark after that. I begin to panic as i remember that event, i pull away and begin to run, they follow me and I try to escape, I see Natsu and Erza making their way towards me. A hand wraps around my torso and pulls me back.
His hand wrapped around my torso, he untied me just for this, he dragged me towards the corner where a mirror hung on the wall, he lifted my shirt and smiled, he took his knife in his other hand and made a cut on my skin, "you little shit! Look at how worthless you are!" He made another cut as he laughed, tears fell down my face as the knife made more cuts. Let it stop, i thought. I froze and my knees gave out, i was picked up again, the memories of everything that happened came rushing into my mind. I let out a pain filled cry, he let me go and i fell to the floor, i curled up and laid there on the field, tears running down my face as I felt everything happening again. The burning sensation of the cuts, the kicks and punches, the feeling of blood dripping down my skin from every cut and scratch. Everyone looked at me in shock and confusion. I began to shake as i remembered the pain i felt when everything occurred, when i was stabbed, when i was being yelled at and alone.
Mr. Dreyar rushes over and sees me, "Erza, Levy take her to the nurse." Erza reached out to me and i flinched, "Lucy, calm down..." i keep shaking as everything replayed in my mind, she reaches out to touch ny shoulder, i sit up and begin swinging. "Leave me alone!" I yell. Erza moves back taken back, "Dammit." Mr.Dreyar says as he takes out his phone, "Gramps, Heartfilia is freaking out, she's yelling and crying... okay, tell her to hurry." He hangs up and i just sit there shaking and crying. "Try to calm her down," he tells Levy. He walks towards the boy that tried to catch me.
"Lucy, i need you to calm down, take deep breaths." He walked up to me, "stop crying you little shit!" He yelled in order to stop me from crying, "just take deep breaths and shut up before i shut you up!" I held my head as I remembered, i hate this, he made me become scared, he traumatized me, for what? Just to make my parents try to turn the company in, all their efforts and time spent there trying to help make things better.
My mom came rushing in, she kneeled down beside me, "Lucilia, it's me, I'm here it's fine." I calmed down and she grabbed my arm, she lifted me up and told me to breathe, she walked me to her car and sat me in the back.
She drove me back home and took me upstairs to my room. "Lucy, you're home, it's fine." I cry, my hands make their way to my thigh and calve, "I-I'm sorry, i should've kept it together." I begin crying.
My mom stays there trying to help, i close my eyes and i drift off.

I wake up alone in my room, it's 5:30, i slept through the day, I get up, my legs feel heavy, my head is spinning, i feel like throwing up, I stand up and go downstairs. "Lucy you're awake." My dad sees me coming down the stairs. "Yeah, can i get a ride to the dorms?"
"Are you sure?" I nod and go get some water.

Our driver takes me to the dorms, I get out and make my way to my room, i go inside and am greeted by a worried Juvia, Levy and Erza. "Lucy!" They run up and hug me, i freeze and hesitantly hug them back. "Lucy what happened are you okay?"
I nod and smile. "Yeah I'm fine, i just um... it was nothing." They look at me with worried expressions. "If you don't want to tell us it's fine." I nod and let go. "I-I think I'm gonna go walk around for a bit." I say, they let go and give me a worried looks, "alright, here." They give me a note with their phone numbers, i put them in on my phone and put it up. "I'll see you guys later." I make my way out.
"Luce, are you alright?" I see Natsu making his way towards me, i smile and nod. "Yeah, it was nothing. Sorry for making you guys worry." He nods with a worried expression, "are you sure it was nothing?" I nod and smile. "I'm gonna go for a walk, I'll see you later."
I make my way to the park, i sit down at a bench and take my phone out, I need something to get my mind off of this, everything was going great. I had made some friends and now they probably think I'm a mess, they'll leave.
I look at my hands, i stand up and make my way back to the dorms, i lift my sleeve up a bit, i see all the visible scars on my wrist.
All these reminders if my sad past.