Meeting him

Almost a year passed, i was homeschooled for that time. I was better, i could walk without problems now, i could even run. The scars all over my body were still there though, the damage that had been done to my face all those months ago weren't that bad and didn't leave scars, except for a small cut on my right cheekbone, with some makeup it could be covered up. I avoided swimming in public, i loved swimming so i only swam at our pool, the scars of the cuts on my stomach and back made me feel sad, they reminded me of the horrible events from that time. My thighs and calves were also covered in scars, my forearms had cuts on them as well.
I avoided short sleeved dresses or dresses without sleeves at all, when i did wear dresses like that i wore a sweater or jacket, same with shirts, i didn't wear shorts outside of my house, and when wearing dresses i wore tights that hide my scars. I avoided looking at myself in a mirror when i got dressed, those scars were just another way of the past haunting me.
My parents were always there, a few weeks after going to visit Fiore Academy they told me my mom was pregnant, she would have the baby anytime this month now. I would have a baby sister to be with me, Michelle is what her name will be.

2 weeks pass by, last Friday my mom was rushed to the hospital, Michelle was born and my mom and dad were so happy, we all spent the night at the hospital.
My mom is with Michelle in the living room while me and my dad work on Michelle's room, she won't sleep in her room until she's older, my parents want to make sure they can take care of her quickly in order for her to not be so cranky and so they don't loose much sleep.
"So Lucy, have you thought about Fiore Academy?" I nod and smile. "I'm going to go with mom tomorrow to get things ready." He smiles and nods, "I'm glad, i really would like to see you come out as the best student. What are you going to study for anyways?"
"I still don't know, i think i would like to do something that has to do with writing." He nods.

I wake up early and get dressed, some jeans and a long sleeved black shirt. I go downstairs and grab some breakfast, mom comes downstairs carrying Michelle, she giggles when she sees me. "Morning mom, hello Michelle." I say as i grab her little hand and shake it. She laughs and begins making some incoherent noises. We eat breakfast and make our way to Fiore Academy.
We talk to Principal Makarov and i decide to move in. I just hope there's no problems with this.
"So Lucy, do you know what house you'll join?"
I look around, the flags of all the houses hang on the walls, Mermaid Heel, Lamia Scale, Fairy Tail, Saber Tooth, Quatro Cerberus, Blue Pegasus, and Crime Sorcière. "It's fine if you don't know, classes start on Monday, you'll have a few days to figure out what house or guild ,as the students prefer to call them, you want to be in." I nod and smile.
Mom has to sign some paperwork that will take some time so she hand Michelle to me. "Do you wanna go outside?" I ask her. She giggles and nods her head enthusiastically. "I'll be right back mom."
There was people running around campus, most were in sport uniforms which meant that they were probably getting things ready to recruit new members. I walk to a nearby bench, i sit down and sit Michelle down on my lap. She looks around and giggles as she looks at the birds and butterflies fly around. "Hello there..." i hear a guy say, i look behind me and see a guy with salmon colored hair. "Who might this precious gem be?" He says as he walks up to us. He waves kneels down in front of me and Michelle, he takes her hand and shakes it, "Hello there," i smile. Michelle giggles and moves her hands around. "This is Michelle," he smiles and nods. "Hello Michelle, I'm Natsu." He grins and Michelle giggles. "Is she your daughter, sister...?" He asks me.
"My baby sister," i respond. He nods and smiles. "I'm Natsu Dragneel, I'll be a high school junior this year, i haven't seen you around, are you new?"
"Lucy Heartfilia, and yes i am new, I'm here to transfer in."
"Cool... wait... Heartfilia? Isn't that like the richest family in the country?" I nod and giggle a bit at his reaction. "Cool, you must be really smart then, what year are you going to be in?"
"Junior as well." He nods as he continues to play with Michelle.
"What guild?"
"I haven't decided yet, I hear that Fairy Tail and Saber Tooth are pretty good."
"You should pick Fairy Tail, we're the strongest guild. We have some of the smartest and strongest people in our guild."
"So you're from Fairy Tail?" He nods.
"Natsu!" A guy with long black hair and piercings calls him from afar, he looks scary. "Dam.....ng it, i have to go Luce, i really hope you join Fairy Tail. I'll see you on Monday!" He says as he runs off.
I look at Michelle as she giggles, she sure giggles a lot. "You seemed to like him," i say she laughs and i get up. I make my way to the office.
"There you are, I was just about to call you. Where were you?"
"Walking around." I tell her.
"If you need help picking a guild you can ask me Lucy." Says principal Makarov.
"What about Fairy Tail?"
"I was in Fairy Tail, it's the top guild. There are definitely some strong members in that guild."
"I think I want to join Fairy Tail."