Glass

"I don't want anyone else to know, this isn't something a lot of people should be aware of its dangerous," Tate said eyeing Tom and Eddie who sat down looking up at Tate as they nodded their heads.

"Good," he said smiling.

After explaining to Tate about me being an Elemental he went on about how dangerous it might me. In all honesty it was driving me crazy.

"How cool is this! My big brothers mate is an Elemental! That's so cool!" Eddie said with a wide smiling showing of his teeth as he bounced in his spot slightly.

"Yes Eddie, its very cool," Tate said sighing shaking his head and I could only imagine what he was thinking.

What am I going to do with him?

As a new figure walked in we all turned our heads to see Duncan come in.

"Alpha, Luna," he said giving us a smile as he tilted his head slightly.

"Duncan, you can take some time off if you would like. You've been at the borders for hours," Tate said in concern as Duncan grinned shaking his head.

"A few hours won't hurt, I'll survive," he said grabbing a jug of water and pouring himself a cup.

"I should probably go and keep and eye out as well," Tom spoke slapping his hands to his knees as he stood up, "-get the warrior wolves something to eat," he said messing up Eddies hair before exiting the room.

"Duncan I'd like you to inform Simon..." Tate began to speak as he walked next to his beta, after kissing my forehead.

Ignoring their conversation I stood up and walked over to sit next to Eddie.

"Hey buddy," I said grinning as I also ruffled his hair making him growl.

"People need to stop that," he said puffing out his chest trying to be a little man.

I laughed at him as he rolled his eyes giving me a disapproving look one would give their child.

"Alpha's of the left wing and the north of building, should have their wolves around that side," Duncan said as I glanced at them in curiosity.

"So it should be safe," he finished as Tate nodded his head while Duncan dismissed himself to go back on patrol.

"All this waiting, its driving me insane," Tate said rubbing his temples as Eddie gave his brother a small smile before walking out.

"They're waiting to attack and they just won't do it so we can finish this," he said engulfing me in a hug as I rested my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat.

"I know," I said in a low whisper.

"Its your birthday tomorrow," Tate whispered and I looked at with wide eyes.

"It is? Already?" I asked confused and remembering the date- he was right.

He nodded his head and smiled silently. I smiled back and closed my eyes, head still on his chest.

"Do you want to go to the river?" I asked with my eyes still closed, listening to his steady breaths.

"What for?" He asked and I knew he knew why I wanted to go. If I was going to help when the enemy attacked I had to know the length of my ability.

"You know what for," I grumbled into his chest and he chuckled making the vibrations go against my cheek.

"Let's go,"

We walked hand in hand outside and made it to the river.

I practised with the water and Tate watched silently. After awhile we headed back and after I had a quick shower I headed towards my lesson for the day while Tate headed off towards his office to do what ever he does.