*Authors Note*

AUTHORS NOTE; (btw thanks for the birthday wishes!)

OKAY. So Werewolf Committee is officially over. I got a lot of comments saying how they hated the ending and it was abrupt. Some have disliked it and some have loved it.

Well just to say, not all books end were everything is solved and just peachy. However let me clear some confusion. The Elemental Hunters, in a way were taken care of. The head hunter Henry was killed by Elina after he shot Colin. Plus if you recall in the chapter before that when they all attacked, the girl mentioned she didn't have a death wish and the rest came to the realization they would get killed so they fled. It was ONLY Henry who remained and came back. AND HE IS NOW DEAD.

THAT SOLVED.

As for Lily it was once Elina's best friend. Elina doesn't have a really strong hatred for Lily like she does to her. Tate offered to take care of Lily but Elina chose not to in sake of her once best friend. If shes happy with it then so is Tate. Done.

THAT ALSO SOLVED.

And for the people who claimed that this book had way to many climaxes, yes it sort of did. However this is because I originally thought to end it when Adrian was out of the picture. But because of my fans and readers I kept writing. They wanted more I gave them more.

But I don't want to keep adding unnecessary drama so I ended it. Plus I haven't had a lot of time and have been really busy. With this book ended I'm less stressed. Plus now I'll focus on Sweet Revenge and try to complete that. It was a little difficult trying to balance two books at once!

After that is done I'll probably publish some of my new writings I have saved. I wrote a few chapters for different books for my other ideas. And hopefully one day I will post them.

OKAY NOW. MOVING ONTO MY THANKS. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'd like to thank you guys so very much for giving this book a read! I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH. For those who privately messaged me, commented, voted, encouraged, motivated, supported, defended, helped and so much more-I thank you dearly.

THIS BOOK RECEIVED OVER 13 MILLION READS. That is just mind blowing. I never expected this book to get so many reads and votes and comments! The publicity is amazing.

THIS BOOK ALSO HAS BEEN #1 IN WEREWOLF AND #1 IN TEEN FICTION SO MANY TIMES ITS CRAZY!!!!!!! You all are wonderful! I will miss waking up and seeing this as #1 :)

This is the most successful book I have written so far and I hope I can write more and more!

I also want to thank everyone who made me covers and trailers or messaged me a polite Hello. I'll try to reply to more of my messages!

AGAIN THANK YOU. LOVE YOU ALL HEAPS. HAVE A READ OF SWEET REVENGE AND MAY WE MEET AGAIN IN OTHER BOOKS PERHAPS ;)

ALSO; I want to thank the people who said this book should get published and they would definitely buy it! You all were a help to my ego ;)

love you all.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

-E

-

-

-

-

-

-

(Adding this in) HERE HAVE SOME DASHES

-

-

-

-

-

-