Even

There was a pause and everyone just stared at Duncan not knowing what to do. The air suddenly changed and the tension increased by a thousand and Duncan-or should I say Adrian, had the courage to look back at us with a teasing smile.

"Brother?" Tom asked his voice shaky as he stared at his brother in shock.

Duncan just glanced at him and looked away, while Tom stood there with wide eyes.

"How dare you," Tate growled and hissed through his teeth, his fists clenched as he took a threatening step forward.

Duncan didn't move back, but laughed instead at Tate's attempt to scare him and wiped away a fake tear.

"Do you really think your in any position to intimidate me? I have an Elemental. What could you possibly do to me?" Duncan chuckled while his little army snickered.

That's when I started laughing.

"Wow, you guys really are idiots," I said laughing as Colin chuckled making Duncan and his army confused.

"I wouldn't say that Elina," Rufus said narrowing his eyes with a mocking look.

"You weren't chosen to go to the Werewolf Committee because you were special," Rufus sneered.

"Just a mere distraction," Duncan said grinning and Tom stepped forward and glared at his brother while I felt myself fume with rage.

"You have no idea what your getting yourself into," Tom spat and looked at Duncan in disgust.

"Oh but I do," he said and his fire Elemental took a step forward to stand next to him.

"My army of wolves will now go inside and well, perhaps kill everyone they can. I want this place wiped out," Duncan said and it sounded like he had rehearsed it several times.

I looked up at Tate and it was obvious he was trying to hold himself from killing Duncan right there. His body was shaking with fury and his fists were tightly clenched.

"Why?" Tate breathed out his voice rough and lacing with venom.

"Why? Well, Alpha," Duncan said empathizing the word as he said it with disgrace, making the Warrior wolves growl like crazy.

"I found Ryan here when he was a kid. Found out what he was and thought, you know what? I could put this to good use," he said and I scoffed making heads turn my way.

"To good use? You really are insane," I said shaking my head with disbelief.

Duncan sent me a glare and before he could open his mouth Colin bet him to it.

"He really is. And I thought I was the crazy one," Colin said with smirk, "-I guess not," he finished of with a snicker.

When sudden movement occurred our gaze snapped to Ryan, the fire Elemental who stomped forward angrily.

"Adrian! Why are they mocking you! Perhaps I should burn them right here, right now," Ryan said with a evil grin and expected us to me quaking in our boots.

Just imagine how he felt when we laughed.

I noticed Tate had relaxed. His eyes held hatred but a smile graced his lips as we noticed these guys were easy to tick off.

"Kind of hard when your six feet under, right?" Tate said in a teasing tone and everyone looked at him in shock.

Duncan-no, Adrian, had enough and growled.

"I'm going to send my men to the Committee and everyone will be killed. I will take over the building and it will be mine. Power will belong to me," he said every word in a low tone.