Blown out!

Normal P.O.V:-

After countless shitty stories and humming all the slow songs he knew, Louis finally tugged Chris asleep in his nursery and slowly tip toed his feet back to his room.

Louis quickly entered and closes the door, moving his hand up to lock the door. "Now that Chris is tugged safe and secure I think we can h-" his words dried in his throat as he turned. His entire body trembled up and his heart was thumping in his ribcage.

"Hi?" Zayn awkwardly waved his hand.

Louis bit his lower lip and glanced over at Harry who was concernly looking right back. " excuse me" Louis muttered and was about to unlock the door when Zayn abruptly stood from his place.

"Lou can we talk- please?"

"And what are we going to talk? About me not killing Liam like I killed Avan?" Louis' voice cracks as he shakes his head "Zee- don't worry, okay? I wont hang around Li-"

"Shut up Lou" Zayn grunts softly "I am so sorry for whatever I said"

Louis glares at Harry who immediately takes the hint and excuses himself out of the room.

"Louis I am sorry"

"No Zayn" Louis countered "I am sorry!! I caused you the biggest misery of your life"

"No you didnt" Zayn denied "Louis- look I was just scared"

"I get it Zayn" Louis fakely smiled yet moved away when Zayn tried to touch his arm "No wonder you're scared- Avan died because of me- your fiance died because of me... ofcourse you don't trust me with your husband... I get it"

"I wanted to protect Liam in everyway possible, Lou! I don't want you to feel like I don't trust you- I didn't even let Liam travel along with Dad, Harry or anyone- I take him everywhere he wants to go... I dont want you to thi-"

"I realized Zayn! I mean..." Louis snickers "If Harry died because of an accident involving you then I would've been the same... or maybe more worst! You got every right to blame me and keep Liam far from me"

"JESUS Louis!! Just shut up!! You didn't killed Avan- we both know it was an accident"

"Accident where I was driving"

"You had a hangover a-and the police themself inquired that the truck driver was high on drugs... and and that's why you slipped so easy!" Zayn deliberately adds "Stop blaming yourself for Avan's de-"

"THEN WHY YOU TREATED ME LIKE SHIT FOR 2 YEARS! WHY YOU NEVER LOOKED AT ME? WHY MY PRESENCE MADE YOU SO MISERABLE! WHY YOU HATED ME?" Louis yells and continuously wipes his tears so that he can scream more at his brother "EVEN AFTER KNOWING THAT I WAS NOT INVOLVED IN HIS DEATH YOU MADE ME BELIEVE THAT I AM A MURDERER- TO A POINT WHERE I ATTEMPTED A SUICIDE"

Zayn eyes blew wide open in shock, tears frozen in his orbs as he helplessly stares his brother "I-I am so sorry"

"You should be asshole" Louis scoffs and sniffs after wiping his nose "Zee......" Louis trails off and gulps as he struggles to frame his next words "You told me to bring Avan to you- I am sorry that I couldn't" he admits and tears rolls down his deep pink tinted cheek.

"You bought someone even better" Zayn weakly chuckles "You bought Liam... and I love him so much Louis... more than I thought I could love someone! And..... I have a baby with him- I mean out of 3% in world population I got lucky to knock a guy pregnant... how cool is that?"

"I am telling you its in your sperm"

Zayn drew his brow together in disgust "Dont say such words right on my face"