Fucked up?

(*From here on I am going to kill you all with some baby pics and adorable gifs.. Be prepared*)

Normal P.O.V:-

Zayn thought he could handle Chris for few days ... yea No big deal.. really...! but.. he wasn't knowing that days would change into weeks and weeks into months...

Handling Chris alone made him horrifically exhausted and sleep deprived! What made Zayn mentally disturbed was day before yesterday's doctor appointment.

"YOUR RIBS WILL CRACK, LIAM!!" Doctor's yell echoing his head, the constant ache in his heart  after hearing that Liam's complications are increasing... and ofcourse Liam is ready for every pain to have this baby and Zayn felt unwanted or left out.. like his consent doesn't matter.. his decision means nothing....

Liam was 6 months pregnant and for some weird reason everytime Zayn looked at him and his surprisingly very big baby bump he couldn't help but feel betrayed...

"Please lie down, Liam, I'll put him to sleep I promise!" Zayn pleads as he pulls the cover upto Liam's chest, gently stroking his soft quiff. "I love you" He bends down and presses a soft kiss on his forehead.

"I love you too! More than you think" Liam chips and holds Zayn's collar inorder to pull him in a gentle kiss.

Zayn shook his head and breaks the kiss, his eyes fascinately filling tears "you don't!" He blames "you don't love me! You just dont!!"

"Zee please" Liam begs, not really wanting to go over the same conversation for the hundredth time.

"Fine" Zayn throws his hands up and sniffs, wiping his tears next as he bends to grab Chris from the floor.

Now the only thing Zayn discovered all these months is that Chris sleeps way to soon when he sings him a song... a slow one, swaying his hips, dancing with him while mumbling!

And that also became the best part of his stressful day!

Though Chris' eyes were shinning in energy, the moment Zayn had him swaying, he laid his head on Zayn's shoulder and slowly curled his eyes on hearing the calming voice of his father.

Not to mention how much that pleased Zayn!

Putting Chris to sleep was the best part- no doubt but at the time waking up to his cries was the biggest torment!

---------------

"ZAYN!! CHRIS IS CRYING" Liam annoyed voice makes Zayn squint and throw a pillow over his head, to stop the noises.

"ZAYN!"

Another loud yell and Zayn fell down the couch in panic. Yea couch! Because at night for some unknown reason Liam dashed him out of his sleep because he was uncomfortable and wanted bed for himself! Zayn wasn't sure why exactly- he figured maybe he is mad and want him to apologise and make it up to him, but to be real Zayn was too tired for that shit , so he got up, took his pillows and flopped himself on the couch.

"Yea yea... I got this" Zayn rubbed his tired and sleep needed eyes as he guided his unsteady steps out of the door.

His tiredness crept in his head to a point where he could see two blurr views.

"Jesus! What in the world is wrong with you!?" Lottie voice pricks his ear the moment he enters the nursery. He finds his three sister trying to calm the crying baby! One swaying his boy on her hip, one trying to bribe him with toys and one looking extremely done with the whole scenario.

"Da da" Chris whines and struggles to get out of her aunt's hold, pulling her hair in the way and making her squeak in pain.

"Chris" Zayn defeatedly sighs, grabbing everyone's attention in the room "Give him to me" he tells them and not very surprisingly Chris swings into him and a smile creeped on his face as he rest his head on Zayn's chest and gives his aunt a cheeky grin.