Forgot? AGAIN?!!

Normal P.O.V:-

The photo shoot got Zayn as exhausted as it could. By the time it was 11 pm his head a dizzy and dead making him snap at the photographer, Gigi.

"Geez Zayn! Give me one more c'mon"

He showed her a middle finger making her roll her eyes.

"Al'right!! PACK UP!!" She yells and hands her camera to her assistant before walking towards Zayn.

"You give me this appointment after 3 months of begging and this is your attitude?" She asks, acting completely disgusted.

"Yes! I am working and doing whatever shitty pose you want me to do since 8 am- what do you expect?" Zayn snaps and throws his fancy yet hot jacket somewhere.

"Dont talk to me in that tone- you took three contracts at once? If not this then what do you expect!? Even I have to answer my directives, okay!?"

"Whatever I dont care!"

"Ain't that obvious? You care about anything!"

Zayn internally growls and decides that its waste to talk to a girl so instead of arguing with her he fishes out his phone and curses under his breathe on seeing 10 missed calls of Liam and 45 unread messages.

He is doomed!

"By the way how's Li?" Gigi asks and looks through Zayn's phone, a devil smirk creeping on her face on seeing the missed calls.

"Your ass is in trouble, Malik" she warns.

"Fuck off" Zayn grunts and calls Liam. Luckily Liam picks within three rings.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU, MALIK!!?" A loud yell blows his phone making him retreat his phone far from his ear.

"Shoot!"

"SHOOT? SHOOT WHAT?" Liam demands.

"Photoshoot!! For Versace- remember?"

"Have you seen the time, my lovely husband!?" Liam's soft was clearly spitting suppressed anger.

"I am late" Zayn accepts "sorry! Look babe I-"

"I WAS SO FUCKING WORRIED!!! Y-YOU HAD ME SO W-WORRIED I-" Liam voice breaks and Zayn could hear him sniff continuously.

"Baby please dont cry! I am okay- I promise!! I'll be home soon. I wont even drive- please stop crying!"

On hearing Zayn beg and worried tone, Liam grunts a small okay "No sex for 3 months" Liam adds.

"Oh wait- that was not the deal, okay! We agreed for one month!"

"Bye?"

Zayn growls but a small smile creeps on his face "miss me sweetheart!" He requests.

"You have no idea how much I am missing you and Chris! How's my grumpy son anyway? Troubling his Daddy enough?"

Chris

This one name shattering Zayn's peace in mud!!

Chris Chris Chris Chris!! His heart erratically beating to come out of his ribcage, the air around him turning too thin for him to breathe anymore. His heart was physically aching! How can he??? How can he forget about his son!? Where is son??

"Zayn? You still there? Zayn?"

"I-I will call you" Zayn chokes on his words that painfully comes out of his throat.

"Zayn?" Gigi rests her hand on his shoulder, snapping him out of his daze.

"Jesus! What happened? Is Liam okay?" She asks with  concern eyes on seeing tears fall down Zayn's eyes.