Confront

Normal P.O.V:-

Liam was mad (One word to describe!) But the moment his eyes met Zayn's red painful one's, his anger dried in a drop. His heart was rapidly racing to know what hurted his husband this bad.

Ofcourse he first doubt was Chris but that went down out the window when Chris stuffed himself into Zayn, for a more comfortable position.

His baby is fine.. he is fine... then what could've possibly made Zayn cry like this???

"Liam" Harry gulfs Liam in a tight hug, happy to see his brother after a week "how are you? And how's the little bunny?" Harry pressed his palm against Liam's stomach and chuckled on feeling a soft kick "too active at this hour... point to be noted"

Liam chuckles at the comment but his half smile dries on seeing the broken look on Zayn's face, the way Zayn was holding Chris, his gaze focussed on floor as he is ashamed alarmed Liam like crazy.

"Are you okay, baby?" Liam goes forward to reach Zayn but only to get stopped by Louis.

"Got a little emotional!! That's all" Louis assures and squeezes Zayn's shoulder.

Though Liam was not satisfied with the clarification he didnt pushed the matter. And also because he really really don't want to talk about why Zayn got emotional... the answer is too obvious by now.

"And Li.." Harry weakly smiles at him and looks at Chris "mind if I- you know- have Chris sleep with me tonight? I am seeing him after a week- I missed him so much"

"Hey!!" Louis growls "You are seeing me after a week too"

"We can stil-"

"No s.e.x infront of my son... please" Liam pleads.

"For fuck sake Chris is sleeping"

"Dont curse" Harry and Liam scolds in unison making Louis roll his eyes.

"I was saying we can still have our time later" Harry shrugs at Louis and hopefully looks at Liam.

First Liam looks at Zayn and on seeing how lost Zayn is... he knew he has to talk to him without running out of his room in mid convo to get his crying baby, so he nods with a humble smile.

"That will be really nice. Thanks guys" Liam smiles at Harry and when Louis tries to take Chris from Zayn, he flinches away in fear.

"Zayn?" Liam widens his eyes.

"Ah- I- what you doing Louis?" Zayn asks.

"Baby sitting Chris for tonight" Louis informs softly, his cousin's condition worrying him.

"You dont fucking have to" he snaps and holds Chris tighter. Assuring Liam that something off happened with him and Chris... something that scared Zayn.

"But I want to...." Louis urges and slowly reaches a hand towards him "Zayn... its okay!! I am his uncle, I deserve some quality time with him too"

Zayn stares at him and sighs before handling Chris to Louis and runs up the stairs. Thanking the seven stars when Liam didn't called for him.

"He is worried about you?" Harry tells Liam "more worried than you think"

"What happened to Chris?" Liam asks Louis, his eyes fixed at his sleeping son.

"I took Chris from him- without informing him"

"Why did you do that?"

"I was around, okay? Just lost the track and Zayn went crazy with Chris missing" Louis lies... obviously he cant say Liam that Zayn forgot about Chris specially when he is 7 months pregnant.