Chapter Twelve: Growth

Here comes the slow burn.. I'm so excited!

Finally we're at that part where I can safely go for Eren's cherry---

Okkkk.. this is the chapter in which Eren vaguely acknowledges his feelings for young teen angsty wolf Levi is not-so-platonic.

I'm stepping up the game since you guys gave me soooo much to work with... you guys suggested a CEO Levi? Or something involving suits? Weeell.....

Chapter one has some explanations if you guys forgot.

We're done with this author's note.

________

Chapter 12: Growth

________

(PS. Listen to the audio later, I put it down there.)

________

The sun was unforgiving when morning came, the blinding light that was filtering through the curtains made his head pound in agony and the lack of sleep apparent as he battled to open his eyes only to feel his pupils(eyes in general) burn at the abuse, tears welled up involuntarily at the corners of his lids. Levi groaned and shielded his poor eyes from the sun's rays.

"G'morning..."

Instantly he's awake, he glanced over his side where Eren is surprisingly still at, two wiggling little babies in between them. His mouth hung open grossly for several seconds; he had no idea what to say.

"...Morning." Well duh.

Eren was smiling at him shyly, Levi then found out why the sudden bashfulness. The two lively pink creatures were latching at his chest, greedily nursing for the first time.

It was very hard to keep himself from blushing, especially since his morning nuisance down below was also insistently throbbing more prominently at the sight. 'Bestillyoufuckingbloodpumpingorgan..' Levi knew this morning was going to be shit already; the embarrassment is just too much. He'd be damned if Eren noticed.

Clearing his throat awkwardly, "How are you feeling?" Levi had successfully ripped his gaze away from the babies. He must be seeing things all wrong or his eyes are still blindsided by the sun but he could've sworn Eren was blushing too.

"Sore but fine.. M'used to it." Eren dismissed while stroking the babies tenderly, they were drifting back to sleep quickly.

He shouldn't be used to it. Levi thought keeping down an angry growl. "I'll get you something to eat." His friend below had flagged down mostly by then so he was safe to get out of bed. "Anything you want specifically?"

"Oh!" Eren blinked up at him, looking surprised. "It's okay, I think I can get up-" Clearly not used to being taken care of, he was ready to tuck the little ones into the blanket and rise up as well, Levi won't have any of that though.