Chapter Five: Different

Chapter 5 = Different

Here comes a lot of time-skips, I hope you guys don't mind, and had your fill of cute baby Levi... Because he's gonna grow, starting now!! XD

And BTW I hope you guys like the drawing!

_______________________

"Ewen,"

Turning on his side, Eren buried his face deeper into the softness of his pillow. The light still so dim, he didn't at all feel the need to get up just yet. Ignoring the light shaking a certain someone was giving him. "Mmm.." He sleepily responded, still very much eighty percent asleep.

"Ewen!" The little voice sounded slightly annoyed now at his defiance. The shaking grew a bit more powerful.

Eren just stubbornly kept his eyes shut. "Mhm, its too early for this, pup." He mumbled, still too lazy and sleepy to even try and open his lids to look at his restless puppy.

Huffing in disbelief at Eren ignoring his calls, Levi grabbed the end of the blankets currently rolled tightly around his caretaker. "Wakey..!" He jumped off the bed and ran as far as he could while yanking on the cloth. This action pulled Eren out of bed, literally so.

Eren whined in clear distaste at the rude wakening, "I'm up, I'm up. Calm down, my little beast." He rubbed his eyes awake, his ears flattened on his skull as he pouted at the over-excited wolf pup. Levi was already trying to straighten his bed, which he claimed to be best at. "Excited for school?"

"Uhuh." Levi wasn't all smiles as usual, but his body language said everything for him. He was a smart kid though, he learned almost too quickly for Eren's tastes. How many months as it been? Two and a half? Not very long at all. But Eren made most of everyday.

It still made his heart clench though. Today was one step closer to Levi's maturity.

"I guess I'll make your favorite then, chicken pot pie." Eren stretched with a soft mew of relief at the clicking of the kinks of his joints. The brunette held back a small giggle when Levi's tail wagged vigorously at the sentiment, little black ears twitching at him. "Yes, with iced tea." Levi was most adorable when he was excited, and Eren loved to rile up the pup even if it meant spoiling him to the bone.

"Out-out-out, I fiys yuh bethd!" Levi exclaimed at him with a stern look.

With a blissful smile, Eren was more than happy to comply to the order. "Yes, yes my little alpha." Snickering at the chubby faced heap of energy. "Remember if you can't reach something-"

"I noe! Klimefing shairs bad." Levi nodded, rubbing his bum. Still reminded of falling there once. He climbed the coffee table so his toy plane could fly higher. Needless to say it didn't end very well for his butt and tail.

"Good boy."Eren chirped and headed out to make the food. Despite being woken up too early he was already in high spirits.

"Kan I ofeh da' new serials box?" Levi called out. Yesterday the one Eren bought was the brand that had a free toy to go with it.

"Of course dear!"

oOo

Cutie. He was a cutie.

"Ju-just pick one sweetie..." Eren said, phone in hand, recording the scene casually while a hand was over his lips, trying to hide a smile and to keep his giggles at bay.

Levi was frowning at the two items he held in both hands. Will he wear the hooded blue t-shirt or the black shirt with a white long sleeve extension? Both were from Eren. He didn't want to leave the other shirt behind if he picked one to wear. This was the hardest thing he's ever come across. To think it had come to this. To choose between two of his favorite shirts.