Chapter Eleven: Change (Part 2)

Sorry for the cliffy last time guys XD... I acknowledged that I prolly ruined someone's birthday..... Shame on me...

I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU PLAY THE MUSIC ONLY ON THE SECOND LAST PART.

WARNING: graphic child birthing process. You can skip it. No big deal.

This chapter should feature the biggest change on our boys' relationship...

(Unbeta'd... excuse any typo or construction errors... )

_________________________

Chapter 11: Change (Part 2)

_________________________

Levi's senses burned, he felt as if his heart was dropped into his gut while his nerves burned and pulsed with fear. He held Eren close, not caring that the blood smeared on him. "E-Eren? Eren, please wake up.. god please, open your eyes!" He brushed off the hair obscuring Eren's face and found that the smaller male was pale.

Eren didn't budge and Levi swore he died a little on the inside. He had no idea what to do, he had the thought but his body refused to cooperate and his brain was jumbled. He fished his phone out of his pocket and dialed for the hospital, at least he could have if his fingers worked properly.

At the back of his brain he realized how horrific this scenario is, how powerless he was to prevent it, how he wasn't there when Eren needed him to be there, how fragile a person could be, and how he could lose everything.

He was able to hit the call button, shaken and disoriented he might be but he needed to be strong.

"L-le....vi..."

Levi snapped his attention back to the small, delicate being in his arms. "Eren! Y-you... You'll be okay, I'm calling the hospital." He quickly said and pressed a kiss atop the brunette's hair. "I- I won't leave you.."

Eren narrowed his eyes lightly at the raven and whined, "N-No hospital.. please.. I hate it there.. d-drop the call..—"

"But—"

"Hello, Shiganshina Hospital—"

"Please Levi... I—I've birthed alone before.. I-I just got caught o-off guard.."

"How may I help—"

"Eren.. I ..." What should he do? This is a call he literally had to make, he knew that.

Eren's eyes brimmed with unshed tears. "Please trust me.. I'm sorry.. please.."

Levi pulled the phone away from his ear slowly, still contradicted. He ended the call with a pained expression. "Okay," He said slowly while, albeit shakily, looped his arm underneath Eren's knees and pick him off the bloodied floor. "But please, promise me that if anything—I mean anything at all feels wrong, we're calling the hospital.." He can't even imagine it, his poor Eren going through this alone before? It both pissed him off and scared him, as terrified as he was just seconds prior, he can't even begin to try and comprehend what Eren might have gone through, and alone at that. He was pissed at how such a creature was made to endure this lifestyle alone, where was his friends? Did they not care at all? He was terrified, partly knowing that it was silly and unnecessary, just for the thought of the possibility that Eren might not have made it long ago, not have made it to this present and met him.