Chapter 1

-Seireitei, July 18th-

"It is decided! In the matter of Rukia Kuchiki; Squad Six Captain, Byakuya Kuchiki and Squad Six Lieutenant, Renji Abarai will go to the world of the living and retrieve the fugitive, returning her here for trial. This meeting is dismissed!"

The Head Captain of the Gotei 13 directed with a bang of his cane, signaling that no further arguments would be heard.

The 12 Captains scattered, all heading their own of them still thinking of what had just passed in the meeting, however the order stuck with one Captain the most.

"Oi, Jūshirō."

The long white haired captain stopped to turn and see the pink wearing kimono captain, making his way toward him.

"Oh...Shunsui. How are things over in Squad 8?" Jūshirō kindly asked the fellow captain, who fallen instep with him.

"You know business as usual." Shunshi mumbled before putting a hand on the other captain's shoulder drawing them to a stop. "Jūrshirō, I'm sorry about Rukia."

"She broke the law, unfortunately all I can do is hope she is shown some mercy from Central 46." The white haired captain spoke with a sigh, looking away from Shunshi.

"I'm sure with you on her side, they will. Now come on let's go have a drink." The 8th Captain suggested in hopes of cheering up the saddened Captain.

Jūshirō nodded and followed Shunshi to their usual spot where they both could share a drink and relax.

Meanwhile over at the Squad Six barracks...

"We are going to the world of the living, Captain?" The young red headed Lieutenant inquire, shocked slightly by his Captain's comment.

"Yes, Lieutenant Abarai. I expect you ready to report in 5 hours." Captain Kuchiki directed toward Lieutenant Abarai, who gave a swift nod.

"Yes, Captain Kuchiki." The red haired Lieutenant respond swiftly before quickly flash stepping back to his room with the thought of retrieving Rukia fresh on his mind.

In the Squad Three barracks, the silver haired Captain, Gin Ichimaru glanced back at his nervous Lieutenant, who still seem to be trying to handle the news.

"Why, don't be upset Izuru. It's not like that young girl is being sentenced to death or anything she is just being brought here for a trial." Ichimaru remarked nonchalantly,bringing Lieutenant Izuru out of his muddled haze.

Wearily, Izuru nodded before trying to perk up about the unsettling events that just occurred.

"Kenny! Kenny!" The pink haired child exclaimed landing on the large Captain's back as he stormed away from the Division One barracks. "Did you hear Byakki is going to the world of the living to get his sister?"

"Tch, what do I care. I doubt it will be of any concern to me." Captain Zaraki scoffed coldy. "Now which way back to the barracks, Yachiru?"

The childish Lieutenant grinned before pointing in the opposite direction, "It's back that way, Kenny."

As the Seireitei began to settle down from the news of the fugitive, Rukia Kuchiki, an extraordinary mass of spiritual pressure enveloped the Soul Society.

The Seireitei was suddenly thrown into a state of panic while the secluded Captain of Squad Five, Sōsuke Aizen smirked knowingly.

Bleach:Bonded Souls

Meanwhile at Karakura Town in Urahara's shop, something else began to stir.

"What the hell is going on?!" An out of place American shout came from inside the small Japanese store.