My Niggas My Niggas

Love Jones

I stood in my bathroom drying myself off and staring at my reflection in the mirror. I rung out my hair in the sink and let it hang down to my back. I smiled. "Can't nobody tell me I ain't fine." I said to myself. I finished drying off and I put on my clothes. I put on some Levi jeans and a grey sweatshirt that said "Phuck You" in white and hung off one of my shoulders. I opened the bathroom door to my room and found myself looking at Armani sitting on my bed. "What you doin' ?" I asked him as I walked to my closet. "Nothin. I was just thinkin'." He said as he got up and followed me into my walk in closet. I stood and looked at all my shoes and tried to figure out which ones I wanted to wear. "About what nigga ?" I replied to Armani. I bent down to get a pair of shoes off the floor. Armani gripped my ass and squeezed it tight. He held a good grip on it. I leaned back up and smirked at him. "Boy move." I said slapping his hand away. I got my 'Birmingham 9's' from out of their box and turned around to exit my closet.

Armani followed behind me. I put the shoes on my bed and started to take one out but Armani grabbed me from behind. "You know you want this dick. I 'ont know why you frontin...c'mon, lemme get yo pussy right..." He said with his chin on my shoulder and his arms wrapped around me. He pressed his manhood up against me and it made me laugh. He started kissing my neck and I loved it...but it wasn't going to make me do anything that I wasn't gonna do already. "Hey Love, we got a couple keys to......ewww ! What the fuck. Y'all gon on somewhere else with that." Armani's sister Imani laughed as she barged into my room. I pushed Armani off of me playfully and then said "nigga you came into MY room." Armani laughed and threw himself onto my bed. "Y'all some nasty lil freak hoes ! That ain't funny mani !" Imani scolded her brother. I laughed along with Armani. "Next time you'll know to knock." I joked. Imani screwed her face at Armani and I.

Imani and Armani are the only two I've had by my side since I've been in the game. Before they knew me they were just two smart con artists without a purpose. You could say I adopted them and made them my own but really in a way...they adopted me too. If it weren't for them I'd be solo dolo. I trust them with my life. Imani is my age. She's the sister I never had and when I have my sensitive moments she's someone I could be real with. She's my best friend I guess you could say. More like a sister really. Armani is too though. He's older than Imani and I. He's someone I can keep it real with too. He helps me stay on my game. When I'm falling off I can always go to him to tell me "get that bitch up out ya system cus". He's always there to check me when I'm tripping. We also fuck around. We aren't anything though, he knows that I don't want that with him. Every now and then I let him dick me down and give me head. We both know the boundaries though. NO catching feelings. He's my nigga and that's that. Besides, he's Imani's brother. Technically he's my brother too.

"What did you want anyway ? You said somethin bout some keys ?" Armani mentioned. "Well I talked to 'Lok and he said he got some work for ya." Imani explained. 'Lok is my source. I get all my shit from him. We been doing business for a while and I wouldn't have it any other way. We call him 'Lok for short. Everybody else calls him 'Lowkey'. "Iight well shit, we gotta pick that shit up and split it. Then Friday....tomorrow, let the pact handle that shit." I said organizing the next 24 hours in my head. I swear I could never get caught. My OCD is too bad. I'm too smart for all of that shit.

"Oh we gotta stop by the ,strip tomorrow." I brought up. The strip is what we call the strip club that I own. Well...Monday through Wednesday it's a strip club and Thursday through Sunday it's a night club. "We got recruits for the strip." Armani added. I looked at him and grinned and slapped hands with him. "More cash flow for the ass though." I said. Imani snickered and Armani shook his head. "Why you so damn corny ?" Armani said. I stopped laughing and screwed my face at him. He started busting up laughing. "Nigga I'll be corny with Imani then....ugly." I pretended to be mad. "Anywho, is that it ? That's all the updates ?" I asked Imani and Armani. They both nodded in agreement. "Well alright kiddos. Good teamwork. Meeting adjourned. 1-2-3 break !" I said all in one. Imani laughed more and Armani bitched more. "You so whack for that." He chuckled. "Shut up." I said playfully mushing him. As soon as I did it he got up from the bed and posted up. "Whassup lil nigga ? You posted like you wanna do somethin." I said as I just looked up at him. He moved around like he was getting ready to fight. "Imma have to two piece you for that my nigga." He smirked at me. "Whassup then !" I said getting up. "Murk his ass love !" Imani yelled from the sideline. As soon as I got up from the bed Armani slapped me two times before I could even know what was happening. One with the left, one with the right. "You hoe !" I yelled. He took off but before he could escape Imani clipped him. He fell to the floor and pretended to be in pain. "That's what yo punk ass get." Imani laughed. "Yeah hoe !" I said running over to him and kicking him lightly. Imani jumped in and started play kicking him too. We all laughed and played along like little kids.

I love times like these. Being the queen comes with a hard rep and responsibility. Being around them I don't always have to be diamond. I can be who I really wanna be. I can be love. And just for that, I swear these two will always be my niggas. I ride for them they ride for me. I die for them and they die for me.