Good F**kin Night

Enzo Moore

I stood up and let Chris back into the booth. "Nigga you betta sit yo Chris Bosh lookin ass down with that shit." Tae charged John up. This is what we did all the time. Every other week or so we came down to this spot to chill and get away from the business. This was basically like a second home to us and we didn't even realize it. And today I just let Diamond in my home. I hope Diamond didn't have any tricks up her sleeve... For her sake. The whole crew probably looking at me like I'm crazy, but I know what I'm doing. I'm putting everything on the line, that's a fact, but it ain't no other way with Diamond. I don't need her second guessing anything I do. That's not gonna do anything but slow down my money and that's all I give a fuck about. The money and my family.

"Alright suga, will this all be one payment or are the bills separate ?" The waitress asked. "I take care of all my people... It'll be one payment." I assured her. "I ain't mad atcha honey. Will it be debit or credit ?" She smiled. "Cash actually." I grinned at her. Number 1, I didn't need anything to track my whereabouts and where I spent my money. Number 2... I just wanted to stunt on her a little. I flashed her my grill and then she walked off to go get our ticket. As soon as she walked off, Diamond walked up to the booth. She looked pissed off. "Bout time. You got caught up giving birth in there or somethin ?" Tae laughed. "Shut the fuck up talkin to me Deontae. I ain't in the mood for all that jokin shit." She mugged him. "Whoa, whoa. What the fuck wrong with you ?" I asked while laughing. "Aye y'all chill, y'all done got my baby upset." Rick spoke out. She rolled her eyes. Then Chris joined in on laughing. "Shit, you know niggas like us, we 'ont give a fuck." Chris and John slapped hands. Surprisingly she didn't say anything back and just turned her attention to the entrance/exit. "Come get me when it's time to pay the bill." She started walking. "I already handled it, we finna leave right now matta' fact." I explained. She turned around and looked at me and I could already tell she had something to say. "You handled it ? You fuckin paid ?" She asked more furious then she was before. "Shit a 'Thank You' will do." Chris chimed in. She turned, gave him the evil stare and walked herself outside. I couldn't believe this was the second time in a row that she didn't have a response. "My nigga is she on her period ?" Tae bluntly spoke. Thankfully Diamond was already walking out of the door. I sighed and then turned around to face the boys. "Fuck that shit, y'all tryna turn up tonight or what ?" I asked them. They each replied with their own form of 'yes' and then we were headed out the door to our cars. As we parted ways I shouted "meet me at the cribbo" and then Tae and I stumbled upon Diamond at the car. Tae was walking to the passenger side when Diamond smacked him in the back of the head. I couldn't help but laugh. "What the fuck ?" Tae questioned. "Talk some more shit if you want to nigga. Fuck wrong with you !" She mugged him. I finally got my breath back from laughing and then asked "What the lil nigga do ?" "Nigga is you on yo period ?!" She ignored me but still answered my question. "If I say yes does that mean I'm counted as a girl so I can beat yo ass ?" Tae looked back at Diamond. I laughed more. "Nigga you gay." I added on. "And don't you pay for shit else that's mine nigga !" She said switching from Tae to me. I quit laughing and was caught off guard as she got into the backseat. "Oh that's all he get ?" Tae said disappointed. Diamond sat back and still mugged Tae. "Y'all fight like a married couple." I laughed and put the car in reverse so I could back out of the parking lot. "I need a blunt !" Diamond growled in the backseat. "You and me both my nigga." Tae replied. I looked up at Diamond through the rear view mirror and then continued to pull out of the parking lot.

After a few minutes Diamond announced that she was going to sleep and Tae and I drove to my apartment with the rest of the boys behind us. After 15 minutes of laughing and conversations about bull shit between me and Tae, we got to the crib. "Aye, wake her up." I told Tae. "Hell nah, I ain't finna fall into that trap. You do it." "Nigga she on yo side, stop bein pussy." I said as I got out of the car. "Man fuck that, you can get hit if you want to but I ain't walkin into the Devils nest." Tae proceeded to close his door. "Pussy." Diamond said opening her eyes and smirking. Tae cut his eyes at Diamond and then flicked her off. Her and I both laughed and she opened her door and got out. She stretched and then looked around for a bit. "Where we at now ?" She asked as if it was routine. "My place." I responded. I could just hear her mouth already. She shrugged her shoulders and yawned. My eyes almost popped out of my head. I couldn't believe she wasn't bitching. "Aye nigga I think we need to drop her back off at the hospital or something. Things ain't right." Tae was just as surprised as I was. "Shut up and get me a blunt." She rolled her eyes at him.

After everyone was out of the car and the rest of the boys had pulled up, the turn up began. Diamond had finally stopped bitching and got a hold to some weed, the squad got into some patron and I was just about to call Dajha over so I could have my lady by my side. Everything was going good. I have to say at first I didn't know if the day was gonna end how I wanted it to, but everything ended up in my favor. Then again, shit always does. I'm the king. I looked around at everything that was happening, and life was good. I had my family around me and they were just as wealthy as I was and being partners with Diamond could bring nothing but good fortune.

I saw Diamond walk over to the front door and then exit the house. She looked lonely so I stepped out and joined her on the porch. I walked outside to find Diamond leaning up against the hood of my car rolling a blunt. I sat beside her. "Don't tell me you can't hang." I spoke first. "I don't drink like that." She explained while she licked the blunt to seal it. It was a perfect blunt. After she sealed it she paused. "Fuck." She let out. I dug in my pocket to find a lighter and then offered it to her. Her eyes said thank you and then she put the blunt to her lips and lit it. She inhaled deeply and coughed twice. Her lipstick stained the end of the blunt. "So what's goin on with you ? Why you all of a sudden so quiet ?" I broke the silence. I was truly curious. She went to loud-mouthing everybody to being as quiet as a mouse. I don't know what that nap did to her, but I was starting not to like it. Diamond shrugged her shoulders and took another hit from the blunt. She exhaled the smoke and then began to speak. "I'm just.... Chillin. Shit on my mind got me..." She chuckled to herself without finishing her sentence and took another hit from the blunt. She hit it hard and then offered the blunt to me. I took it and hit it a few times myself. "Shit if I ain't know any better I'd call you bipolar. Actually, I don't know any better." I looked at her while inhaling smoke into my lungs. She looked at me and rolled her eyes and laughed a little. "My nigga I'm not bipolar. Just cus I'm a lord don't mean I ain't got a life of my own man." She explained. "I feel you, I feel you." I nodded in understanding and lifting the blunt to my lips. Just as I was inhaling a car pulled up in the driveway. It was Daijha.

"You expecting somebody?" Diamond asked. I nodded as I held the smoke inside my throat. I released the smoke and then handed Diamond the blunt. I could hear Daijha 's door open and close and I knew she was making her way to the front door. "Speakin of personal life, that's my girl." I felt myself smiling a little. Diamond looked at me and then at Daijha and then at me again. "Well look at you !" She smiled. "All in love and what not." Diamond said as Daijha had just walked up. "Hey bae." Daijha smiled and walked over to me. I pulled her into me and she looked up at me to get a kiss. I gave her one and squeezed her booty for the fun of it. Daijha laughed and then slapped my arm and told me to stop. I looked back up to Diamond and her head was turned the other way, maybe looking at the car or anything else that wasn't Daijha and I. "Um, Diamond this is my girl Daijha. Daijha this is Diamond. You gon be seeing her around me and the boys a lot more." I introduced the two. Diamond turned back to face us and painted on a smile. "Nice to meet you." Daijha smiled and sized Diamond up at the same time. "Likewise." Diamond nodded her head. "Aye motha fuckas get..... Oh hey Daijha.... Get y'all ass in here! It's a party ain't it my nigga ? Iight then. Stop bein pussy and come down these shots!" Tae yelled already tipsy. Diamond rolled her eyes and smiled and then headed her way to the door. "Specially yo fine ass.... Aye Zo I might have to fuck up one of these bedrooms in here." Tae spoke to Diamond and then me. "Shit if you can get her there I won't even be mad." He wasn't going to. Diamond wasn't easy, not even off liquor. I can see that from just being around her today. Diamond put her middle finger in the air for Tae... Or maybe me. Hell, maybe for both of us. "I'm glad we got the same concept in mind." Tae's slick ass turned Diamond's gesture into a positive. I laughed at Tae's thirst and then grabbed Daijha by her side. "C'mon lets go." I walked her into the house.

The rest of the night was cool. Everybody gathered around the kitchen to take shots and finally it felt like Diamond had gotten used to the way we operated. She was comfortable. We all lifted our shot glasses in the air and waited for a toast. "Let's toast to mo' money!" Rick spoke out. "Man hell nah fuck that. We always toast to 'Mo Money'. My nigga we got that in the bag, toast or not, you feel me." John spoke. "Shit let's switch that shit up!" Tae replied. "A toast to a good fuckin night, how bout that." Chris picked his glass up. "A toast to a good fuckin night!" Everyone repeated. Everyone took they're shot and it was like everything I needed at the moment was right here with me. The squad, my girl.... Even Diamond. Everything was falling into place just like I wanted it to...