It's You

Valerie Blue Olsen finally starts her new life as a college girl at the most popular university in NYC. She misses being in a relationship. She needs a boyfriend, someone who loves her just the way she is, someone who will always support her no matter what, someone who will always be there whenever she needs him and someone who can inspire her to be a better person.
Can she found his prince charming as soon as possible? Can he loves Valerie unconditionally? And will they live happily ever after? Let's find out...

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi there... This is my second story, the second part of 'Sleepyhead Heartbreaker'. I suggest you to read the first story first, so you'll comprehend this story well.
If the 'Sleepyhead Heartbreaker' is based on true story, with a little change and increment, this one is purely fiction. Actually it's my imagination and hope. I hope that one day he'll realize how much I meant to him, he'll regret everything he did to me but it's already late. I already have someone who will do anything to makes me happy and won't let any single tear streams down my cute and adorable face. *let out an evil laugh*
Don't forget to comment and vote guys :)) Love you :3

CASTS

Emma Watson as Valerie Olsen
Matthew Pollock as Zachary Morgan
Logan Lerman as Peter Blackburn
Perrie Edwards as Ashley Bronx
Toni Mahfud as Hunter Hernandez
Alvaro Mel as Ethan Amburgy
Sheryl Sheinafia as Patricia Blackburn

So, ladies and gentleman... Here are the characters in this story...

 Here are the characters in this story

This is my wild imagination. Don't worry guys, you can use your own. Hope you enjoy it...