Accept me naa yaar...

Roli wake up and looked at the clock...

Its around 9 PM now...

She found herself on his chest while her tears wet his shirt where she was sleeping...

Roli remembered whatever happened that day...

When she was in deep thinking...

Siddhant too wake up...

Siddhant: Roli.. are you ok???

Roli nod her head as acceptance...

Siddhant: Roli... wash your face & fresh up.. i will bring food...

Siddhant got up and went to kitchen...

Roli too got up and went to fresh up...

She washed her face and came out drying her wet face...

She stood near the mirror & looked at herself...

She started combing her hair...

She put a clip on her hair and kept sindoor on her forehead...

That is when Siddhant came with the plate of food...

Siddhant: Come.. lets have food...

Roli went near siddhant & sat beside him...

Siddhant feed Roli while Roli feed Siddhant...

They finished having dinner...

After dinner... Siddhant took her back to the bed...

He made her sit and sat beside her...

Siddhant: Roli are you ok now...

Roli: Yes i am ok...

Roli smiled...

Siddhant: Happy to see you with a smile again Roli... you know i was worried seeing you in tears...

Roli: I know that...

Siddhant was thinking... Roli i thought of starting our married life today.. but i dont want to disturb you after whatever happened today...

Roli looked at the time which was showing as 10...

Siddhant: Now take rest... you may feel more relaxed tomorrow... i am going to sofa...

Siddhant got up and tried to move towards sofa...while...

Roli hold his hand...

Roli pulled him towards her...

Siddhant by her sudden pulling fall on her which made both of them to fall on the bed...

Siddhant was over Roli...

Roli caresses his face...

Siddhant; Roli... you want something...

Roli: yes...

Siddhant: what you want tell me..

Roli: I want you to accept me as your wife... will you...

Siddhant: Roli...

He hold her cheeks...

Siddhant: Of course you are my wife...
Roli: Siddhantji... not just by relationship... but i wish to become your wife in all means...

Siddhant: Roli... Its my pleasure Roli.. but...

Roli: You are worried about those idiots who hurt me today right...

Siddhant nod his head as acceptance...

Roli: Siddhantji... as you said.. they didn't treated me as their daughter in law even for a minute... that guy who i married.. not even lift his face to look at me once... None of those relations did anything in my life other than filling my life with grief... Look even today.. on your birthday.. they came & spoiled the entire situation and filled with grief... but i dont want to give weight for those useless in my life anymore and dwell with that grief...
Siddhant was surprised...

Roli: Instead.. you my dear Siddhantji... what all you did for me... may be you love me on first sight.. but you might have left me as unlucky like others when knowing about my situation.. But instead you married me.. not just like that.. you fight with my parents and convince them to do that... After coming here... we were in same room... you are my husband... i was not having any guts to utter single words against you.. in that situation.. how long it might have taken for you to enjoy me as your wife to show the rights as a husband...

Siddhant agreed...

Roli: But what you did... you went in search of every small things which can make me happy... you didn't left single chance in keeping me happy... Even after doing everything... you took time to come close to me... to even hug or kiss... How many days i took to respond to your love.. still you were in patience... How much you did for me.. to keep me happy...even today... its your birthday... still you purchased each & everything for me.. to keep me happy...

Siddhant: Roli.. its my duty..

Roli: may be... But you know i got nothing to give you & make you happy..

Siddhant: Roli.. dont think like that... i made you happy because your happiness is my happiness...

Roli: Siddhantji... i decided to give myself as your birthday gift and make you happy... wont you accept my birthday gift...

Siddhant looked at her surprised...

Roli cup his face...

Roli: i am left with hardly couple of hours of your birthday... accept me naa yaar...

Siddhant; Roli.. do you think i dont want to accept you as my wife... but i wish it should be out of love... not because you dont have anything else to give as gift...

Roli: Oye Siddhant...you still think i dont love you... I love you naa yaar...

Siddhant; Really...

Roli; you still have doubt.. even after i openly ask you to accept inspite of being a village girl...

Siddhant face brightened...

Siddhant tried to look into her eyes while Roli blushed...