Siddhant learns her truth

Siddhant reached the village...

The village was reminding about her again & again...

But he tried to control his best thinking about her...

He parked the vehicle & got down from the car...

While Shailesh gave a warm welcome...
Shailesh: How are you Siddhant..
Siddhnat: I am fine.. how are you...

Shailesh; i am also fine.. you know something.. i only insisted to book you for photos..

Siddhant was thinking.. you were the one who did that good job.. great...

Shailesh: Come.. lets go... you take rest for sometime.

Siddhant: Hmm.. ok...
Siddhant went with him and fresh up himself...

Shailesh was talking in general with Siddhant for long...

Siddhant mind was around her...
But he controlled not to think about her as she is someone else wife...

In the evening.. the function started & the photos were taken by Siddhant...

Whenever he focus his camera.. he pray to God that she should not come in front of camera...

Then what.. she was married to someone else & if she come with her husband...

Siddhant got no broad mind to bear it...

But he will be helpless too...

The function almost came to an end...

But neither her husband.. nor her trace were found in the function...

Siddhant was thinking.. Vignesh was right... she might have settled with her husband in some other place.. so didn't come for this function...

Siddhant took breathe of relief and went to take rest...

Shailesh & Siddhant were again talking various things...

Now Siddhant was talking with relaxed mind as the fear of meeting her in the village with her husband was no more...

Various topics were discussed and Siddhant slept...

Next day... the marriage function started & Siddhant started taking photos with relaxed mind than the previous day...

He covered the kids.. relatives... everything...

The marriage function went well...

Now it is almost packing time for Siddhant...

Relatives started having food and leaving to their home...

But Siddhant was not feeling hungry as he drink some juice in the middle...

Siddhant: Shailesh.. i am not feeling hungry.. so let me eat in the last...

Shailesh: Ok.. no problem.. i will give company to you.. we both will eat in the last...

Siddhant & Shailesh sat in a place & discussed in general...

After long...

Someone came & called to have food... as everyone finished eating...

Siddhant & Shailesh went to dining & started having food...

That is when they heard the talking sound...

'Wait for sometime.. let them too finish their food and go.. then i will serve you...'

'Ok...'

'Who told you to come before we call you... that photographer will be starting now after food & he should go back well right...'

'Sorry.. i didn;t come myself.. someone told me to come.. i was inside my room only...'

'Understand you are felt unlucky... its better you be away from others.. specially when someone go from place to place...'

'I know i am felt unlucky... please dont tell that again & again.. after all tell me what i did.. what is my mistake...'

Siddhant heard all these conversations & the sound of cry...

'Why are you crying now... just now some good thing happened in this house.. its our mistake to call you here...'

'Then i dont be here anymore.. let me go...i dont want anything happen to anyone because of me...'

Siddhant heard foot steps towards outsdie...

Siddhant slightly turned & see while he can see someone going wearing a white saree & nothing more...

Siddhant & Shailesh completed having food & came out of dining...

Siddhant: Shailesh.. what was that conversation in the dining was all about...
Shailesh: Leave it Siddhant.. its all normal for her now...

Siddhant: I dont get you.. why she is called later.. why return of mine to my place was discussed.. why she was felt unlucky.. i cant understand anything...

Shailesh; Siddhant.. in village.. Widow is treated as unlucky.. she is not allowed to come in front of anyone so easy.. that was what happening there...

Siddhant: Oh.. Come on Shailesh... what she will do if her husband died.. why she is felt unlucky...

Shailesh: Here it is like that only... they cant attend any function.. they cant come in front of everyone.. they will be given a dark room and will be staying inside that only... if they are called to have food.. they will come and have it.. now that is what was happening here.. she came to have food.. but as she was hold for coming in front of us.. she felt bad & went back...
Siddhant: Its very unfair Shailesh...

Shailesh: If you feel this itself as unfair.. then what you will do if i tell something more to it...

Siddhant: What it is???

Shailesh: That girl not even seen her husband yet..

Siddhant: what are you talking???

Shailesh; Yes Siddhant.. she is none other than the girl for whom you took photos...

Siddhant: What!!! you mean the previous marriage in which i took photos...
Shailesh: Yes Siddhant.. she is the same girl...

Siddhant: OMG...

Siddhant sat on the floor in shock...

Hi dears,

Do give your feedback or comments though positive or negative which means a lot...