I Love you Roli

Siddhant moved towards Roli wrapping his hand around her...

Roli was getting restless...

She was unable to handle the unusual closeness wearing a towel...

Siddhant moved towards her neck and brush his lips on her neck...

Roli cant withstand anymore...

Roli: Siddhantji...

She uttered his name...

That is when Siddhant got his conscious...

Siddhant swiftly took his hand from her and got up...

Siddhant: I am sorry Roli..

Siddhant got up and went near the window...

He was looking outside with some sort of guilty expression...

Roli was wondering what is happening???

Roli got up and went to wardrobe...
She took her changing dress & came back changed to it...

Roli went near Siddhant...

She got no guts to face him going to his front...

She back hug Siddhant and lean on his back...

Roli: Siddhantji... what happened??? why are you disturbed???

Siddhant: Roli.. i am sorry Roli.. i was not suppose to do that...

Roli: I dont get you...
Siddhant: Roli.. i wish to confess few things which is not known to you...

Roli: What it is???

Siddhant: Roli.. do you think i married you out of pity... no.. its a love marriage...

Roli: Love marriage!!!

Siddhant: yes Roli... when i saw you in your marriage as a photographer.. that moment itself i started loving you...

Roli: What???

Siddhant: Yes Roli.. its true.. but i was shocked on falling in love with a bride who is going to become someone else... I swiftly took the photos and rushed out of that place as i was unable to tolerate you becoming someone's...

Roli was speechless...

Siddhant: Next time when i came as photographer for another marriage... i came to know whatever happened to you.. i rushed to see you... when i saw you... i felt like thunder fall on my head... is this my Roli who stole my heart... in such horrible condition with tears filled eyes... I cant see you like that anymore.. i bring you to hall and argued with your parents.. then married you...

Roli was surprised...

Siddhant: After our marriage when you came to this house.. you were fearing for everything.. i decided to ease you... i started teaching you.. i started making my tries to keep you happy.. i started moving close to you... Only if i feel you are ok with my closeness i did that as i dont want to put any sort of pressure on you...

Roli smiled...

Siddhant: I should agree you started showing response with your hug.. with your kiss.. i am happy about it...

Roli blushed...

Siddhant: But that doesn't mean.. i can cross my limits... which is not right.. i did mistake of calling you when i was in bathroom and of course i thought of doing mischief as usual.. but on seeing you wet.. i lost my control... Then i realised and came out... but again when i saw you in towel... i lost my control again.. how can i do that??? before you accept me fully and ready to become my wife...

Siddhant hold her hand and bring her to his front...

He looked into her eyes...

Siddhant: I am sorry.. i am so sorry Roli... I wont repeat this mistake again... i feel guilty about what i did...

Roli: Siddhantji...

She was not understanding what to tell further...

Siddhant: Roli.. now i have told you everything about my love.. let me confess my love too...

Roli looked into his eyes...

Siddhant: I love you Roli.. I love you so much...

Roli smiled...

Siddhant: This doesn't mean... i am pressurising you to love me... i just confess mine... you can take your own time to accept me... now lets sleep...

Siddhant went to sofa and lay down in it...

Roli went to bed and lay down looking at Siddhant...

Whatever told by Siddhant was coming to her memories making her pass a sleepless night...