Tomorrow his birthday!!!

Siddhant noticed Vignesh...

Siddhant: Roli.. move.. Vignesh is coming...

Roli swiftly got up and stood beside sofa...

Siddhant: Vignesh.. welcome home...

Roli: welcome bhaiya...

Vignesh with a smile came and sat on the sofa...

Roli took the coffee cups kept by them...

Roli: I will bring coffee...

Roli rushed inside kitchen...

Vignesh; Siddhant.. i am happy to see you started your married life with her...

Siddhant: no Vignesh.. we are yet to start...

Vignesh: Siddhant.. are you kidding...
Siddhant: Not at all.. i am telling the truth...

Vignesh: Sorry.. but seeing you both intimate i thought...

Siddhant: Yes we started moving intimate.. but didn't proceed further...

Vignesh: But why??? Any reason...

Siddhant: Vignesh.. i slowly started moving close to her.. she too started accepting it.. but i am yet to get that guts to start our married life... I still fear... she should not think as i married her... i am trying to show my rights as husband.. instead i wish she accept me fully...Vignesh: Siddhant.. are you crazy.. does this mean.. you didn't tried moving closer to her for that even once...

Siddhant: Why not??? i went to her yesterday getting lost my control.. then i said sorry for that to her...

Vignesh: Siddhant... you are really mad... ok tell me.. did she become angry or upset on that...Siddhant: No.. instead.. she is moving closer today...
Vignesh: What more you want from her??? do you expect she will come to you and ask for it.. come on siddhant.. she is village girl... she cant express these openly... she can only give hints to you that she is ok with you... rest you should understand...
Siddhant: Do you think so...
Vignesh: I am not thinking.. its the fact... Remember one thing Siddhant.. if girl dont like the guy.. she wont be happy with him... she avoids him... she stays away from him... and not on his lap...

Siddhant blushed...

Vignesh; Dont waste any more time...Tomorrow is your birthday right... do start your life...

Siddhant: ok...

Roli by now bring coffee for Vignesh...

Vignesh had coffee...

Vignesh: I came to give this CD.. have this..i am leaving.. bye...

Vignesh wave bye and went...

Roli though didn't hear any of their discussion.. just heard his last sentence...

Yes.. she heard Vignesh telling... 'Dont waste any more time...Tomorrow is your birthday right... do start your life...'

Roli was thinking... Siddhantji.. tomorrow is your birthday...

you know what is my birthday gift to you!!!

I am going to give myself which is your ultimate happiness...

Roli smiled...