Her first kiss

Roli finished watering the plants while Siddhant finished his assignment work in the laptop...

Roli went to swing and sat in it...

Siddhant who finished his work too went near Roli & sat on the swing...

They were swinging for sometime...

Suddenly Siddhant saw some dullness on Roli face...

Siddhant cup her face...

Siddhant: Roli.. what happened???

Roli: Nothing...

Siddhant: Roli.. you cant hide from me.. tell me.. what is bothering you...

Roli: Not any bothering...

Siddhant: Then...
Roli: I used to sleep on my mother lap in the swing which i remembered... nothing else...

Siddhant: Oh.. thats the matter... come...

Siddhant went to a corner and pulled her towards his lap & made her to lay down on his lap...

Roli: Siddhantji...

She swiftly got up...

Siddhant: Roli.. why are you getting tensed for everything... are girls not allowed to sleep on husband lap in your village... just relax...

He made her to lay down again on his lap...

Roli got tears of happiness...

Siddhant: Emotional again.. just relax Roli...

He wipe her tears...

Roli now relaxed and enjoyed being on his lap in the swing...

Her face showed the excitement...

Siddhant wanted to increase it more...
Siddhant message to Shailesh to give the mobile to Roli mother and he will call 10 minutes later...

After 10 minutes...

Siddhant called his number...

Shailesh gave the phone to Roli mother...

Siddhant: Roli... someone want to talk to you...

He kept the phone on her ears...

Roli: Hello...

Meena: Hello... Roli...

Roli: Maaji...

Meena: How are you Roli???

Roli: I am very fine maaji..

Meena: Hope you are happy now...

Roli: Of course maaji.. why not??? when your son in law wont leave any chance to keep me happy...

Meena: Happy to hear Roli...

Roli: You know i am now in the swing... he purchased glass bangles for me.. Even like how i used to do gardening in village.. i am doing gadening here too...

Meena: When he asked me calling what all liked by Roli.. i was not knowing he will fulfill all your wishes...

Roli: Is it...

Meena: Yes Roli.. he called me once and asked what all makes you happy... and i told about these...

Roli: really...

Meena: We are very lucky to get him in your life Roli... You know how much i was worried when your life turned a tragedy.. but now i am very much relaxed seeing you happy...

Roli: Why not??? when Siddhantji is my husband...

Meena: Roli.. you are telling your husband name...

Roli: SO what.. when my husband wish for it..

She said in pride...

After some discussions between them the phone was disconnected...

Roli got up from his lap & looked at him...

Roli: Siddhantji... you took that much pain to know my favourite and fulfil it...

Siddhant: There is no pain in it Roli... I wanted to see you happy and you know that my happiness lies on your happiness.. so let us think it as my selfishness..

Roli: Selfish & you.. no way...

She said leaning on his shoulders...

Siddhant; are you happy Roli???

He asked caresses her hair...

Roli: Is this any question to be asked.. of course i am... why not.. when you are with me...

Siddhant smiled...

Roli: Ok.. i will go and prepare dinner now...

Siddhant: Hmm.. ok...

Roli lift her face from his shoulder and looked at him...

She went near his face & kissed on his cheeks...

Roli: Thank you...

Roli just rushed towards kitchen while Siddhant was sitting rubbing his wet cheeks with a smile...