Siddhant remarry Roli

Siddhant looked at everyone... in the house...

Roli in fear tried to take her hand from his grip...

Siddhant didn't show any idea to leave her hand...

Siddhant looked at Jamanlal...

Siddhant: Uncle.. what is this???

Jamanlal: You are photographer right.. we should ask you.. what is this??? why you bring my daughter like this.. leave her hand...

Siddhant: I might have not hold her hand.. if she is kept in a position she should.. as she is in this condition.. i bring her here holding her hand.. and i dont have idea to leave this hold...

Jamanlal; How dare you.. remember we will kill you to save my daughter...

Siddhant: Save your daughter... silly.. first look at your daughter.. look at her condition.. is this the way you keep your daughter.. and you are going to save from me.. very funny...

Jamanlal: She is in this condition because of her fate... she lost her husband.. thats why...

Siddhant: So what??? so what uncle??? does this mean.. she need to cry in that unfit dark room whole life.. is this the life you are giving to your daughter...

Jamanlal; Look.. we did found a guy for her searching everywhere with good education, job everything.. that is what is my duty and i did it properly.. but if she lost him.. its not our mistake...

Siddhant: its not her mistake either.. she didn't drive the car and made the accident or she didn't killed him...

Jamanlal: May be she didn't.. but ultimately he is dead.. she lost her husband...

Siddhant: Uncle leave all those.. now tell me.. what is the future you have decided for her...

Jamanlal; This is her fate.. she need to live like that only...

Siddhant: You mean.. like a trash in the backyard.. crying for her fate...

Jamanlal: If that is what decided by God for her.. then what can be done...

Siddhant: Uncle.. if that trash like life is what you are going to offer for your daughter the whole life.. please give her to me..

Jamanlal: What??? first leave her hand.. we are talking to you till now itself is wrong...

Siddhant: Why uncle??? you can bear seeing her in this condition whole life.. while you wont let me give the life to her...

Jamanlal; All these wont work out in villages...

Siddhant: No need.. let this village dont accept.. i dont mind.. i will take her to my house in the city.. i will make her live like a queen...

Jamanlal: Please understand... she is unlucky about her life and let her be like this.. dont try to make any confusion...

Siddhant: Again.. you feel her as unlucky right.. leave her.. i am here to accept her as lucky...

Roli: Leave me.. i dont want anything.. leave me...

Siddhant looked at Roli...

Siddhant: Please understand.. i am telling for your good only...

Roli: No.. i dont want.. i am unlucky.. i should not come in front of anyone..

Siddhant: Nothing like that.. hear me...

Roli: Please leave my hand... let me go to my room...

Siddhant: Why cant you understand.. i wish you should not lead such life...

Roli: its my fate.. let me face it...

Siddhant: No i dont agree..

Jamanlal; Look.. it will be better if you leave her and go seeing your way..

Siddhant; Of course i am going... but not leaving her like this..

Jamanlal; Whatever you think.. wont happen.. please understand.. dont compel me to behave harsh with you...

Siddhant: Why it wont happen.. i will make it happen...

Jamanlal: What you can do...

Siddhant took Roli near the mandir inside the house...

He looked around & took the sindoor...

He filled on her forehead...

Roli: Leave me.. what are you doing...

Roli parents & others incl Shailesh were shocked seeing this...

Jamanlal went near him and gave a slap on his face...

Jamanlal: How dare you can do this...

Siddhant: You can slap me as much as you want.. but i cant see her in that condition anymore.. now i filled sindoor on her forehead and married her.. she is no more widow.. she is my wife...

Roli touch her forehead and saw the sindoor which was sticking on her fingers...

Roli got tears...

Hi Dears.... Please give your valuable feedback & comments which means a lot