Chapter Thirteen

hehe.... *hides behind the door* well i'm soooooooo sorry for taking so long to update this. i had quite a lot of stuff going on.But all in all it's still no excuse for not updating so if your still with me hope you can enjoy this next chapter. Even if you guys didn't vote and comment as much as i would like you to i still love you all the same for having the time of your day to read this

WITH LOVE

Martha Jasso

 ******************************************************************

 HARRY'S POV

I felt so bad looking at Lou like this. I don't know why he had to go through this. He looked so broken but i felt so proud of him to as far as being able to stand for longer than a minute in his state. But this was also eating me up inside out. This was my fault he was like this. I remotely blame myself for everything that has ever happened. Even up to losing so many fans in the spand of only a couple of months. I hardly talked to the boys other than Louis and Liam. But only because he was constantly checking on me and it only so happened that everytime he was with me i always broke down. And event that has happened more thant i could cound on my two hands and feet combined.

And Louis. I have to see him go through this, whatever this is, makes me feel constantly awful about it all. I will take everything in me to help him get better even if its the last thing i do.

~'~'~'~

LOUIS POV.

I honestly think that i should leave, give up on myself, i mean, no one gives a fuck about me. Should i really keep wasting everyone's time. They don't like me they just pitty me. Yeah thats it. Especially Harry, he pitties me the most because he feels guilty for whats wrong with me. And its not his. It's not his fault that my body reacted in such a bad way. That was my fault even if what happened could've been controlled. I felt tears prickle in my eyes but i didn't let them fall, i didn't deserve to cry, it was my fault i was in this mess in the first place.

I heard a knock on my door and i hoped that the tears would vanish away before whoever is behind that door sees them. I didn't respond. Not because i didn't want to, but because i coudn't. And that only made me want to cry more because i coudn't even do such a simple thing such as talking and telling them to come in.

After a few seconds the door opened and in stepped Harry. He had dry tearstains on his cheeks, and i wanted to know who caused that so i could go beat the shit out of them.

"Hey Boo how are you" I stared into his eyes as he talked.

"Look i'm going to help you with this alright...i know you feel really bad about not being able to do anything..." He paused. "So i'm going to help you recover faster"

"And now to get started i'd like to ask of you to sit up if you can please"

I stared at him for a moment debating with myself if i should really get my hopes up that if Harry helped me i could get better. But i didn't want to get my hopes up incase whatever he had up his sleeve wouldn't work. It took a minute for me to think it over with. To heck with it, it wouldn't hurt to try. As i tried to sit up i noticed the smile that broke out in Harry's face. I guess it made him happy to know that i was trying. Once i had sat up completely sat up Harry spoke up.

"Okay Lou if now if you don't mind i'm going to move your legs so you can sit to the side of the bed." He did as told and now my legs where dangling on the right side of the bed with harry standing infront of me. He stood so close to me. His face was literaly aorund a few inches from mine. I looked up into his eyes and I noticed him take a sharp intake of breath as his eyes met mine.

We stayed like that for a moment before i saw his eyes lower onto what felt like my lips. His eyes kept flicking from my eyes to my lips and unconsiously i did the same. I could feel him leaning in to me, and i was despreatly praying that he would go for it. As he got closer i felt my eys flutter shut and not even a mear second later i felt his lips on mine. As cheesy as it sounds i felt a spark. A spark strong enough that made me want to pull back in shock of how much it made me realise that i really loved Harry and that made me regret all the thing i made him suffer.

His lips lingered on mine for a moment. And i had a moment of fear where i thought he was going to pull and tell me that he regret it. But then i felt his lips moving. And as i tried moving my lilps with his. I felt so happy that i was in control of them and i moved them in sync with his. I felt him stop completely for a moment. Then i felt his lips turn up into a smile and then he continued moving his with mine. I don't know how long it went on like this. But when he pulled away i was out of breath. As i cought my breath i felt a smile creep on my face and i stared directly up at Harry.

He had an amused look on his face.  But a moment later he was hugging me so tightly. He burried his face on my neck. I lifted my arms and wrapped them around him.

"It's alright Harry I love you" i found myself saying.

He pulled back instantly and looked at me with pure shock. At that i felt my heart falter and i looked down at my feet. When i looked back up he still had the same expression on him. I felt tears prickle in my eyes and i sniffed.

"I'm sorry, you can go Harry I understand if you don-"

But I didn't get to finish becouse Harry had been out the door, and i collapsed on my bed as a blast of sobs escaped my shaking body. I curled in on myself and pulled the covers over my head.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" i kept on repeating.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 If your still with me thank you a lot hope you like this chapter. i know it sounds confusing know but youll get it once the next chapter is up. Hopefully i could get it done by tonight or early tomorrow

5 votes & 5 comments please