Chapter Ten

• Dedicated to Erica Cardenas

WELL HELLO ME FELLOW READERS HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER IT TOOK ME A WHILE UNTIL I FINALY DECIDED TO UPDATE IT BECOUSE I DON'T REALLY LIKE THE WAY I WROTE IT BUT I GUESS I'LL LET YOU GUYS DECIDE. cOMMENT ON WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THE CHAPTER REALLY LOOKING FORWARDS TO YOUR FEEDBACK.(ASLO SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES DIDN'T REALLY EDIT IT.....AT ALL)

with love

MARTHA JASSO :D

 *******************************************************************

LOUIS POV

It was dark. Wherever i was, it was dark, and i didn't like it. I didn't know where to go. I could feel as if someone was holding my hand but i couldn't move. I tried to open my eyes, maybe i was just dreaming. My eyes felt heavy but i could open my eyes. I saw the ceiling of the room i was in at the moment. I tried to move but i couldn't.

I was scared. I wanted to see who was next to me and i wanted to be able to move. I tried as much as i could but just couldn't even lift a finger. It was so quiet and i didn't like it.

It went like that for a few minutes until I felt shuffling next to me and i desperately wanted to see who it was. I felt tears flowing down my face but i couldn't do anything to stop them. i was scared shitless. i couldn't even turn my head to look at who it was .

"Boo?" i heard someone say and it didn't take me long to realise who the voice belonged to. It was Harry. He was awake, and he was laying next to me? I felt so confused, but very happy to see him. But that didn't stop the tears from coming. If anything they came harder. I guess you could say they were tears of joy yet i still felt so scared that i couldn't move. I could see from the corner of my eye as he lifted his head with confusion written all over his face. But as soon as he saw the tears streaming down my face. He immediately embraced me in his arms. Why couldn't I do anything. Because the look he gave me when he pulled back and he realised I wouldn't embrace him back. Made me want to dig a whole and bury myself with guilt.

He pulled back as if to get away from me but I tried making a sound to get him to stop. But it only probably sounded like a whimper.

He froze at that. An I took in the way he was In at the moment. He was still wearing a hospital gown . His face was pale and eyes a dull green. His hair was a mess considering he had just woken up.

I wanted to hug him so badly but as I tried with every effort of my body I couldn't even move a finger. He was staring at me with tearful eyes waiting for me to say something. But as he didn't get an answer he lifted himself and stood up. I tried to keep an eye as he walked around the room. I heard the door open and then I heard some chatting and then he came back in with a nurse.

I was confused so much I just.. i... i don't know whats going on and..i just don't know what to do anymore.

I kept an eye on what the nurse was doing. She put a bright light infront of my eyes wich blinded me for a moment.

"Louis can you hear me" She spoke and i despretely tried to make a movement with my head or anything else but i couldn't do it. I left out a small whipmer in response instead. She seemed to realise that i couldn't move.

"Can you move?' I'm guessing she took me just laying limp as a yes. She seemed to ponder for a moment until she spoke up again.

"Can you blink for me?' I was confused for a moment before i blinked twice.

"Alright lets do this Ok? I am going to ask you some questions alright. If the awnser is no than you can blink twice. If the awnser is yes than you can blink three times?" I blinked twice to show her that i agreed with that.

"Ok here we go" She paused for a moment thinking of possible question to ask me. "Can you move?" She asked and i blinked twice to tell her that no i couldn't move.

"Can you feel when i touch your arm?" She asked me and i blinked three times. I looked towards Harry and i noticed how he didn't look like he did a moment ago. He looked a little more reliefed i guess you could say. He probably realised that since i couldn't move that i couldn't embrace him back the way he did when he woke up.

The nurse asked a couple more questions and then she excused herself to go somewhere else. But not before telling us that there would be a doctor coming in to check on me later on. As soon as i heard the door close i saw Harry taking slow steps towards me. I could bearly tell that he was also wearing a hospital gown and he had an IV line attached on his hand with a machine that he could move around with him.

He got closer and he took my hand in his and he just stood there. I felt sparks at just a simple touch. I felt like i was floating even just because of the simple touch of his hand. You could say i was exagerating but only i knew what the feeling felt like so yeah you better shut up.

I looked into his eyes and they held worry in them. He looked guilty. I know for sure he did. But i know that none of this was his fault. He didn't know how else to cope with what he was dealing. Even if it ment hurting others. But he also had another look in his eyes. And i knew that it was love. He had confesed his love for me a few months back, but then i didn't realise that i was also in love with him. He tried to be so casual about it when i told him that i hadn't felt the same at the time and that i had to think about what to do. But i knew it was all an act from him. I had seen the hurt in his eyes while they shimmere with tears.

That night he locked himself in his room and didn't let me in to speak with him. I had walked to my room which was right next to hisand i could hear him crying his heart out. The day after he acted as if anything had never happened.

I knew he was strong. But now i realised that even some of the strongest people could also break until they couldn't do it anymore.

He was looking at me with so much passion. And now i would look at him that way forever.

We stared at each other for a moment. He bent down and hugged me. He pulled back a bit and looked at me. We were so close to each other. I could feel his breath on my lips. If he only leaned in a bit more than i would have the lips of the one i loved on me. I closed my eyes for a moment waiting for the moment for when it would come.

But it never did.

 ****************************

Haha sorry cliffhanger bye.

DON'T FORGET TO

VOTE

FALLOW AND

COMMENT

 8 COMMENTS 8 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER