Chapter Twelve

Here you go guys the next chapter hope you enjoy it

with lots of love

MARTHA JASSO <3

(AND SORRY NO EDITING)

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

LOUIS POV

I couldn't believe what the doctor had said to me. I wouldn't be able to move at all. I wouldn't be able to continue my career. And i wouldn't be able to tell Harry that i loved him. I just couldn't believe it. I know I cant stay like this. I don't want to stay like this. I want to be able to move as freely as i want without having to hold anything back.

How would i even survive like this. I couldn't move than how the hell would i eat and drink. I felt tears swelling up in my eyes. I don't want to be like this. I want to go back to the moment before any of this happened.

I look to my right out of the corner of my eye and see Harry with a look of shock written all over his face. He looked like he couldn't believe what the doctor had said either. I tried to let him know that i needed his comfort at the moment, but what could i do. I couldn't move.

I tried to let out a scream of frustration becouse of all ot this but to my dismay it only came out as a whimper. But that whimper was enough to catch Harry's attention. He turned his body completely towards me. He looked angry for a moment, and i was scared that it was directed at me. But then i felt his arms wrap around me. I didn't even try to hold in my tears i just let fall down my face silently. I can distinctly feel that Harry is also sobbing into my shoulder. I can feel him shacking onto me and that only makes me feel worst.

He went through so much and for me just to make one little fall and be like this. But i'm a little glad that the tables aren't turned becouse if he were to be the one laying in bed like i am at the moment i think it would drive me insane. I knew i had to do something to help him and myself. I would try to get better. And i would show him that i love him. But for now i felt so tired and i just fell into a distressful sleep full of many ways in wich i could loose Harry.

************************************************************************************************************

1 MONTH LATER

*************************************************************************************************************

I woke up to the feeling of someone holding my hand. I could surely tell that it was Harry. In the month that i have been like this Harry hasn't left my side. Well at least i know that everytime i'm awake he is here with me. The only time he wasn't here is when they where discharging him from the hospital once his neck didn't look so bad and all the cuts where healed to the point where you could hardly tell they're there.

As much for the progress that i'm making you can say it still isn't much. I can firmly hold his hand at times but after that i usually get really tired and fall asleep. 

 I knew i had to step up my game if i wanted to recover from this state as quick as possible. That's why today i will try to push myself even more even if i get tired.

"Hey Boo..How you doing today?" asked Harry. He understood that everytime he would talk to me i usually men a one sided conversation. But sometimes he would as me certain questions that i would be able to respond to. He could barely decipher the diffrence when i tried to awnser the yes or no questions he asked me. But when it came so hard for me to awnser them he would usually have to settle with the silence i gave him and move on.