Chapter One

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT AND YOUR PROBABLY WONDERING WHY I HAVENT REALLY UPDATED MY OTHER STORIES BUT I JUST DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO REALLY FINISH THEM OFR NOW BUT I'LL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE THEM SOON

WITH LOVE: MARTHA JASSO

P.S. I LOVE YOU GUYS

***********

Harry was very frustrated with his unbearably attractive bandmate. 'It feel like he is teasing me' he wondered. Why can't he just make a decision already. We all know that he feels the same. So why doesn't just get together with Harry.

Harry couldn't handle the pain of being rejected by Louis anymore. Especially when they are so close to each other mentally and physacally.

Louis is just acting the way he usually does when there out greeting fans like any casual day. But he feels that something isn't right. He feels like something unbearable is going to happen. He can feel it in him. But for now he puts that behind him and continues greeting fans.

In the middle of all of this Harry excuses himself to go to the bathroom. He didn't want this to be his life. But he couldn't take him any more. If he can't have Louis than why should he live.

Louis knows about his feelings so it's not like he can't do anything He looks around for objects that can help him on his acts. He found a rope and chair much to his dislike. He looks for a hidden spot where it would take a while for someone to find him. He ties the rope in a loop the size of his head.

He then grabs a ladder that sits in a nearby wall. He places is just below some pipes above his head. He reaches the roof and finds a strong enough pipe to hold him down and ties the other end of the rope onto it.

*******

Louis starts to get worried once again, and with the filling at the pit of his stomach has gotten stronger.

He himself asked to be excused and goes of to find Harry. He knows something is off becouse Harry never takes this long to go to the bathroom. The first place he looks inside the bathroom and when he finds out that Harry didn't even come to the bathroom by asking the guard that sits next to the door to keep watch out of the exit doors nearby, he can't even think of where to look so he starts running around frantically lookiing for his best friend.

He asks the people around him for any sign until a certain person explained that they saw him looking for a rope and some other things.

"Why would Harry need a rope" Louis mumbled aloud. he asked the same person to tell him where was the last spot she saw him at.

Once Louis gathered enough information from her, he remember a certain spot Harry had taken him to for private conversations it really wasn't that of a secret hideout. It was an open space but hardly anyone ever went there.

He frantically runs of looking for that spot in specific but still keeps keeps an eye looking around incase he spots him.

*******

'This is it' Harry thinks to himself.'I'll finally be gone without rejection'. He lets out a bitter chuckle as he prepares.himself for his last breath.

He positions his head in the rope with one.for on the ladder. He takes in his last breath and kicks the ladder. He can feel himself in pain and agony and let's himself.enjoy it.

His vision is starting to blur and the last thing he see is the mystic ocean blue eyes from below looking up at him with tears in his eyes.

********* 

A/N

Well this is it guys I hope you guys like it please fallow comment and vote I would really appreciate it