Chapter Eight

Well guys i had felt really bad for not updating in so long. i updated yesterday also but it was still such a long wair for you guys that i decided to make another one for you guys just because i love you all so Heres the next chapter.

WITH LOTS OF LOVE

MARTHA JASSOxx

****************************

Liam POV

We all watched as Louis walked away. He left us confused. But i guess i would have to walk away myself if i had seen what he did myself. 

I decided i shouldn't dwell on it to much so i let him have his space. I would probably give him a call later just to check up on him. Me and the other lads stayed around for any signs of Harry waking up.

~

After a couple of hours i went to the same nurse and this time she didn't question me and gave me an update on Harry.

She told me that he was now stable for visitors but since this was his second time trying to comit he hat to watched carefully so they had to have someone in the room with him at all times.

i thought about calling Louis now so that he could come and check on Harry but i figured he must be sleeping for all the time he spent here at the hospital. Well that is if he went home. Either way i decide against calling him, so i can go and check on Harry myself.

As i get to his room i  stare at the door. Afraid of what i could see if i look at him. When i had seen him in the hallway i didn't really see much i just saw him covered in blood and that made me curious as to what he did that he bled so much.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door lightly when i didn't get an awnser i opened the door. The sight of him like that made me wince as if i could feel the pain for him. As if he had heard me he turned his head that had been looking at the window.

He starred at me with and expressionless look. It made me shudder. I was about to speak but he interupted me. But it wasn't what i had expected him to ask of me.

"Where's Louis?" He asked. I looked at him in confusion. But i didn't dwell on it to much and i decided to awnser him honestly.

"I don't know mate he walked out a couple of hours ago." i paused " i guess he might have gone home to rest for a while."

He gave me a slight nod before once again turning around and looking out the window once again. I stared at him. His arms where covered in bandages probably from what he had done. I walked towards him and tried to hug him but he held his hound out to stop me.

"Don't" he said."Can you get Louis please." I stood there looking at him still slightly confused as to why he only wanted to see Louis.

"Sure, uh, i'll be back in a minute" i stepped out and imediately a nurse went in to make sure he wouldn't stay alone for to long.

I took out my mobile and dialled Louis number. I waited a couple of moments but it went to voicemail. I tried again but it just went to voicemail again. I had this feeling that something was wrong and i got worried.

I called Zayn. It rang twice before he awnsered.

"Hey Liam what's up" He awnsered.

"Hey Zayn i was wondering if maybe you could go check up on Louis i think he went' to his flat and he isn't awnsering his phone and i'm getting kind of worried and Harry is aski-" he interupted me.

"Mate calm down i'll go check on him alright, just calm down everything will be alright just don't overwork yourself to much"

" Alright but call me as soon as you check on him alright"

He sighed " All right , i'll see you later."

"Bye" i hung up and wen't back into Harry's room. The nurse stood from where she was sitting and walked towards the door giving me a small smile

I walked towards Harry, and he turned towards me. "Um well i sent Zayn to go get him"

He just turned back towards the window without saying anything. Not even a nod of approval as he had done before. I just stood there shuffling my feet awkwardly hoping for Zayn to call so i could Louis here for only a reason that Harry would know.

Zayn POV

I ended the call with Liam and i excused myself from a conversation me and Niall were having. He went out to find Liam and i told him he was in Harry's room. 

I walked out to my car that i had brought here when everyone was sleeping. I needed to relax a litle so i drove atound town for a while and after that i had come back to the hospital and stayed here.

I got in and drove to Louis' flat. It didn't take quite long as his house was not to far from the hospital. I got out and went to knock on his door. I didn't get an awnser i went for the door handle and realised it was opened. I walked in and looked around. Some lights where on so he must be here. I went up the stairs that where just next to the kitchen. I went up to his room. I knocked on his bedroom door but i didn't get any response either. I opened the door but there was no one in there. I walked toward his bathroom but he wasn't there. I walked out of his room and looked in every room but he wasn't there. So i wen't back downstairs. I walked back into the kitchen and i realised that the living room light was on. I can't believe i hadn't noticed that the light was on. As i walked towards the living roombut i didn't see him sitting down or anything. I went around the couch and that is when i saw him. He layed limp on the floor. I rushed to his side and shook him

"Lou mate are you alright" he didn't move . " Lou awnser me". i got my cell and dialed Liam.

"Hey Zayn did you find him." He awnsered.

"Liam i did find him be he was laying on the floor and he isn't moving Liam, what do i do" I heard take in a sharp breath of air.

"Uh well first make sure he has a pulse" i nodded but then i  realised he couldn't see me.

"Alright" i pressed my fingers to inside of his wrist and i felt the thump of his pulse.

"So?" he questioned.

"Yes he has a pulse what do i do know?'

"Well i think you should bring him to the hospital for him to get checked alright i'll tell the nurses so they could check on him emediately."

"Alrigh i'll be there in a bit". I hung up and put my cell in my pocket.

I put my arms under his knees and behind his head and lifted him. As went towards the door to step out i found it quite dificult whit both of my hand in use but finally managed ot get i opened and I walked towards my car. I opened it with dificulty againg but i sat him on the passenger seat and closed the door. I rushed back up the steps and locked the flats door before running back and starting the engine and backing out of the driveway and vack to the hospital. i really hope that everything turns out alright.

 ***************************************************************

So that was better than the last i really hope i don't take that long in updating again

6 COMMENTS 8 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER

DON'T FORGET TO FALLOW