Chapter Two

HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY

With Love; MARTHA JASSO

Louis POV

I found Harry, but i never would have ever thought it would come to this. He thought death was the only option. But how could do this to me how could he do this to all of us.

I got there soon enough to stop him from comiting full on suicide. If i hadn't been looking for him, he might have been this instant. An unvoulantary shiver ran through at the thought of loosing Harry.

As soon as i got him down at anyone or anything to call the ambulance to help my best friend. I don't know what ever went through his mind that he thought suicide was the best awnser.

Everyone was now frantically rushing to the hospital. Liam being the most calm about this for everyone drove us there while i called Harry's mom and inform her. Once we arrived i rushed to the front desk with everyone trailing behind me.

"HARRY STYLES, IS HE ALRIGHT, CAN WE SEE HIM, ARE WE TO LATE, AM I LATE , IS HE GONE, HE'S GONE ISN'T HE" I broke down into tears after bombarding the nurse infront of me. Everyone rushed over to me with sympathy clear in there eyes as they saw me breakdown.

" Louis it's alright you just need to calm down-" I interupted liam as he tried to console me.

"Calm Down? Calm Down?" I let out a bitter chuckle looking at Liam straight in the eyes.

"HOW THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN WHEN MY BEST FRIEND TRIED TO COMITE SUICIDE FOR A REASON THAT ONLY HE KNOWS" I yelled at him.

"Lou you need to calm do-" it was Zayn speaking now.

.

" I CAN'T FUCKING CALM DOWN ZAYN YOU WHERE NOT THE ONE WHO SAW HIM STRUGGLING UP THERE TRYING TO KILL HIMSELF, AND LET ME TELL YOU IT IS NOT A BEAUTIFUL SIGHT" I tried to hold the tears but now there was just and endless stream running down my face.

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT WAS LIKE TO SEE HIM AND YET YOU THINK IT WILL STILL BE ALRIGHT YOU THINK THAT HE WOULD LIKE TO BE HERE WITH US INSTEAD" I poused and took in a shaky breath " WELL YOUR WRONG BECOUSE IF EVERYTHING WAS ALRIGHT THEN HE WOULDN'T HAVE TRIED TO KILL HIMSELF"

Then it was like something slapped me in the face and brought some sense into me.

"This is all my fault" i mumbled bearly above a whisper.

"This is all my fucking foult"

"Louis this is not your fault it wasn't any of our faults we didn't know what he was thinking when-

"YES IT IS I KNEW THAT SOMETHING WAS GONNA GO WRONG BUT I IGNORED IT AND NOW LOOK WHERE WE ARE" i couldn't take it anymore i brushed through everyone and headed outside to get some air.

"LOUIS " i heard them all yell but i just ignored them and kept running.

Once i was out of sight i slowed down to a walk and headed towards the exit to the rear of the hospital. I steped out and as soon as the door closed i slid down the wall i had leaned on and started sobbing uncontrollably once again.

"This is all my fault" where the only things that went through my mind "this is all my fault" i continued to sob and that is when i felt someone wrap there arms around me. I looked up and found Liam looking down at me with worry. I leaned into him and continued to sob as he comforted me.

I cried onto him until i fell onto uncountioness with tears still flowing down my face in the freezing weather.

.