Chapter Fifteen

A/N I. Am. So. So. Sorry. I know, I know, I'm a terrible author for not updating for FOREVER. If you are reading this, either I've written this book right, you just started reading it, or you're giving me a second chance. I once again, seriously apologize for the extremely long wait. I've had so much homework, and stress, and a lot of family issues, all put together, affect, my lovely wonderful readers. Seriously, love you guys, you're amazing!!!!

Okay, so because it's been a million years, I'm going to recap the last chapter a little.
So Dylan, (the bully) was at Nolan's house with Nolan's oldest sister Riley. Roan and Reese, (Nolan's older twin brothers) confronted Dylan about bullying Nolan, which caused a little uproar from the siblings who didn't know (most of them) and that ended with cute little Summer charging Nolan/Dylan with a knife. (Missed Nolan and then went for Dylan) and then, an "unknown number" texted Nolan saying "I need my knife"

Now. I wonder who that could be.......

How in the world did Lily manage to get my number?! I didn't even respond. I simply blocked the number. With a shudder, I went back to doing my homework.

A couple minutes later

Ding. Another text message.

"Nolan Adams, you can't hide from me."

What? I blocked that number also. She is crazy. I went back to doing my homework, I put my phone on mute, and cranked up my radio.

After what seemed like forever, I finally finished my stupid homework. I turned down my radio and picked up my phone to check the time. Maybe I'll have time to read tonight...

Unknown number: you are ignoring me.

Blocked number: I have more knifes, and I'm not afraid to use them...

(another) blocked number: but only if necessary...

(another) unknown number: will you meet them.

There were so many threatening messages, from so many different phones, I wondered how anyone could possibly afford that many?

And one from Riley.
Yeah, I can text from here too. I am your worst nightmare.

Then I realized, she was hacking random people's phones. Except, they weren't all random. How does she have Riley's number?! Lily cannot drag her into this!

I clicked on a random text that had been sent to me, and texted back.

Riley's P.O.V.
I sitting on my bed, listening to my little sister ramble.
Hasn't it been like, a hour since Dylan came over? Dylan. That jerk. Picking on my little bro. I've always been pretty protective of him. I am, kind of like a second mom, I would think. I feel like that's my role for almost all of them, except for the twins. The twins have always relied on only each other.

I am, when our parents are not home, usually the person who provides my siblings with what they need. Usually I do the grocery shopping, even though Nolan likes to help out sometimes.

So when I got a text from him, I was shocked to find out what it said.

"LEAVE ME ALONE! I OBVIOUSLY DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU!"

So I texted him back.

"DID YOU TEXT THAT TO THE WRONG NUMBER?!" I hit send, not making much of it. Wait, what if Dylan is cyber bullying him, and Nolan meant that for Dylan?! I told little Summer that I would be back soon, and opened my door.

And I dialed Dylan's number.

It rang three times before he picked up.

"hello?"