Chapter Thirteen

A/N: In the last chapter, Nat basically almost beat up Dylan. Remember him? Big bully that was beating up on Nolan, before Adam twins, Roan and Reese came to his rescue. Then Lily followed Nolan home on his bus and just really wanted her knife back. She also gave Nolan his wallet back, (probably with about $20 less than he originally had).

I walked home irritated, but relieved. When I got home, I was surprised to see an upset Summer sitting on the couch.

"Noley! You have to fix it!" she said worried.

"fix what Summ-sy?" I say as I slid down on the couch next to her. She swung her legs to land on top of me and said, "Ri-ri kicked me out of her room so they could be alone."

"Who are 'they'?" I ask.

"Ri-ri and the boy." Summer said with a disgusted face. Wait, wait a minute... no that cannot be right. No no no.

"Summer, you can't be kicked out of your own room. I learned that a long time ago." I say as I pick her up, bridal style, and started carrying her to their room. She giggled all the way to her room.

I didn't hesitate to open the door.

"Hey jus- Dylan?!" I say, astonished. Out of all the guys on the planet, it's Dylan I have to kick out of my house. I set Summer down on her bed. Dylan looked just as surprised to see me as I was him. "Nolan? What are you doing here?" Then looking to Riley, realization dawned on his face.

"Oh great! You guys already know each other! That's one less person I have to introduce."

"Yeah... I... " I didn't even finish my sentence before I bolted out the door.

Well today just keeps getting better and better. Summer gloomily opened the door and came out.

"I've been kicked out again." She said plainly.

"Wanna play Monopoly?" She asked. Good idea...

"Yeah, let's play Monopoly... But we'll need more people to play. Heck, Summer, let's get everyone to play! And because Riley and the boy are doing homework we can play in there!" I propose my idea.

"Yeah! Let's go get the board!" She said, delighted. We ran downstairs. She got to the tall closet before I did, (considering she sprinted the whole way,) stood in front of it, and just stared at it.

"No-ney, get it! I can't reach it! Get it for me!" Summer demanded. I reached up, and couldn't reach it either. I stood up on my tiptoes and made a sound like 'ehh' trying to reach the top shelf, and couldn't quite get it. I thought I grew since last year... Summer giggled.

"Looks like you can't reach it either. SAMMY!" she yelled. Sam walked in, and in the same tone Summer used he yelled, "SUMMER!" Summer giggled some more.

"Noley and I can't reach the Monopoly board, can you get it for us pleeeease?" Summer begged. He easily reached up and brought it down and handed it to Summer.

"You should play too! Then it will be Noles, R-ri, Ri-ri's boyfriend, and you!" She said happily. He looked suddenly concerned.

"Riley's boyfriend?!" He asked.

"Yeah! And Noley and Ri-ri, and now you!" She said happily.

"Yeah, good idea! Let's get everyone else!" Sam suggested, catching on to my idea. We ran upstairs and burst into the twins room.

"Guys! Guys! We are playing... MONOPOLY!" Summer said as she giggled.

"Right. You guys are playing, not us." the twins said in sync. How do they do that?! It's almost creepy.