Interview With AloneInWonderland

1.)What inspired you to write?

I always got random ideas that I thought would make a good story, if I didn’t write the idea it would nag at me until I did, so when I was about 12 I decided to try write a story I must admit it was crappy, something about talking horses but anyway, after the first story I wrote I developed as a writer.

2.)What kind of things do you draw inspiration from when writing?

 Everyday events I would manipulate them into a story. I also just my imagination which can be pretty crazy at times.

3.)What is your favorite book (or) books on Wattpad?

My whole reading list is my favourite books! But to name a few, Beginnings by smoineamh, River Rising by OnUrKneesPls, Playing with fire by ImmLaaarr and Crossing Boundaries by Youngbxbwriter and heaps more!

4.)What was the first book you ever read on Wattpad?

How To Turn A Good Girl Bad by LikkleAngel. 

5.)Do you plan your chapters before you write them or do the ideas for the chapters come to you as you write them?

I have an idea about what is.

6.)What is your biggest accomplishment on Wattpad?

Reaching over 1000 reads for Bitter Sweet, I screamed when I saw the amount of reads and votes.

7.)Which one of your fictional characters can you most identify with and why?

Really all of my characters, most of my characters have a trait that I have but they are not fully like me, it makes it easier to develop a character when there is a personal mark to them.

8.)What is your favorite book you have written so far? And why?

Really my favorite story I have written is Bitter Sweet, I have developed the story line I haven’t rushed anything and I’m still heading in the direction I want the book to go, I’m very proud of that story.

9.) Any advice to new writers?

Make sure that writing is something you love to do, don’t let writing a new chapter become a chore. If you love your story than your writing will improve and always leave your unique mark in your stories.

10.) How did you come across Wattpad?

I was searching places to read free books and I stumbled across Wattpad and ever since then its been like the holy grail of reading and writing to me.

11.) What writer, Wattpad and/or published, do you admire the most?

ImmLaarr, I love every single one of her stories, she makes you fall in love with her characters and immense you in a believable tale. But there are defiantly a lot more authors that I absolutely love!

More about you questions:

12.) What is your favourite colour? Black, White, Aqua

13.) Favourite band or artist? Asking Alexandria, Northlane and heaps more.

14.) Your favourite quote? “We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at stars.” –Oscar Wilde

15.) Favourite movie? Warm Bodies, 21 Jump Street and heaps more.

16.) What is one random thing about yourself you’d like to share? I have a dirty, dark sense of humour.

Finish this sentence (just for fun):

That awkward moment when…. You step on a small person.

Anything you’d like to add?

Thank you for the interview and that if anyone want to know more about me or to just talk PM, also if you are interested check out some of my stories.