Interview With JasmineTheDreamer

1.) What inspired you to write My Possessive CEO?

I'd noticed a lot of office romances, and I wanted to take a go at them. I LOVE MPC and didn't expect it to get as far as it did.(Almost six million reads!!!!)

2.) What kind of things do you draw inspiration from?

I can get inspiration from literally ANYTHING. I get it in random places and at random times.

3.) What are a few of your favorite books on Wattpad?

Love And Lies by MercyRose, The Mischievous Mrs. Maxfield by ninyatippett, and Imperfect by bright_as_night.

4.) What was the first book you ever read on Wattpad?

Oh boy. I don't remember lol.

5.)Do you plan your chapters before you write them or do the ideas for the chapters come to you as you write them?

I sort of plan them. I plan big things that are going to happen, but not much other than that. I'm more of a go with the flow sort of a person.

6.) What is your biggest accomplishment on Wattpad?

My profile as a whole. I think I've got about 7.5 million reads and that's A LOT.

7.) Which one of your fictional characters can you most identify with and why?

Probably Adalynn. I love her as a person and her attitude and personality. She's very loyal. Plus, I've recently gotten big into country music and country boys.

8.) What is you favorite book you have written so far? And why?

My Possessive CEO is my favorite. Like Crazy will probably tie it when I'm finished with it.

9.) Any advice to new writers?

Write for YOU, and for no one else. If you don't feel like writing a story any longer, don't. If someone gets mad at you, just remember that this is for YOU, not them.

10.) What is your favorite color?

My favorite color is pink. :)

11.) Comfort food?

Comfort food? Hah. My comfort food is ALL food. I loveee food.

12.) Your favorite quote?

Maybe "Fearless", even though that's just one word. I actually have the word fearless tattoo'd on me. If I had to pick another quote, it'd be something by Taylor Swift.

13. Favorite movie?

My favorite movies are the Harry Potter movies

----------------------------------------------------------------------

That wraps it up! Have any questions or comments for @JasmineTheDreamer? Tag her in the comments section below. :)