Interview With TakeMe

1.) What inspired you to write You Stole My Darkest Fantasy?

Actually, I got the idea from a book I read. "Stolen" by Lucy Christopher. It was an amazing book and it really got me thinking about how I would react to being kidnapped by a man that claimed he was in love with me. It was supposed to just be a short, couple page story on my computer and, well, it obviously became something much more.

2.) What is your future plans for You Stole My Darkest Fantasy?

Unfortunately, there are no future plans for YSMDF. I took the story down about a week ago for personal reasons. Maybe one day I'll finish it and publish it as an ebook.

3.) What kind of things do you draw inspiration from? 

Real life would be my main inspiration. Music, books, and of course the ADD thoughts that run through my head during every moment of the day.

4.) What is your favorite book (or) books on Wattpad?

Right now I'm reading "Invisible" by DelShereeGladden and I have to say it's great so far. Great plot, characters with depth, and it always leaves me wondering what will happen next. Sadly, I can't remember the titles of my favorite books on here. I have a horrible memory!

5.) What was the first book you ever read on Wattpad?

Oh, wow. "Head Over Heels In Love With A Jackass"

6.) Do you plan your chapters before you write them or do the ideas for the chapters come to you as you write them?

- Hahaha. That'd be a "no". I am the least organized person you will ever meet. 99% of the time, I start a story without even having an ending in mind. I, for the most part, don't plan my stories. I think that makes them less predictable, but it can also make them a lot harder to write. I write what comes to my mind while I'm at the computer.

7.) What is your biggest accomplishment on Wattpad?

It'd either be when I got my first fan, or when I hit 1,000 fans. Those were both monumental moments for me.

8.) Which one of your fictional characters can you most identify with and why?

Probably Jamie. I tend to put a lot of myself into my characters and their back stories. In a lot of ways, I become the character when I'm writing, so most my characters are characters I can relate to.

9.) What is your favorite book you have written so far? And why?

Considering I haven't ever completed any? Well... My favorite story idea is definitely the book I will be posting soon. "Five Months, Five Souls". I like coming up with original ideas. This is my favorite of them all. I can't even explain it. You'll just have to read it.

10.) Any advice to new writers?

Don't write to please other people. Writing is about YOU. Some of my favorite books don't have happy endings. Those authors didn't take the easy route and THEIR stories are the ones that stand out. Don't be afraid to be different.

11.) How did you come across Wattpad?

I was looking for writing websites. I started on Booksie, but I quickly read through most of the interesting material on there. I think someone on Booksie had an account on wattpad, so I figured I would check out the website. I'll be honest, I didn't like it at first. I found it hard to navigate, but soon, I fell in love with it.

12.) What writer, Wattpad or published, do you admire the most?

C.S. Lewis. At first glance you might not notice it, but the story has a lot of Christian references. He wrote this series (The Chronicles of Narnia) that was just amazing. I just respect the way he wrote it and the thoughts behind it.

More about you questions:

13.) What is your favorite color?

Dark purple and green.

14.) Comfort food?

I don't really have a comfort food. I either read or cry when I'm depressed.

15.) Your favorite quote?

"The question isn't what you want, but how far you'll go to get it" ~My personal quote

16.) Favorite movie?

It changes all the time, but maybe "Beastly". I loved the book, too.

17.) What is one random thing about yourself you’d like to share?

I was born during a hurricane on my mom's birthday :)

Finish this sentence (just for fun):

That awkward moment when….

Your friend tells you that he thought you were a lesbian when he first met you.

Anything you’d like to add?

My fans mean everything to me. They really do. You make me smile with every comment, vote, and message you send me. You're all amazing! And one other thing. I'm coming out with my new book "Five Months, Five Souls" soon. You should check it out!