a l t e r n a t i v e ( Kibō's ending)

[ Play Media's audio for better reading experience! (。・ω・。)ノ♡]

Rin

There he was. Fading out of my sight.
I didn't know what to do.

My heart...
Hurts.

He can't Just leave me like this.
And I can't let him leave.

"Kibō!" I reached out for his hand with a strong and sincere grip. Our eyes met and it was like the moment stopped like time. My heart beated along with his.
He smiled and held onto my hand "Rin..  It's time to let go-"
"You know damn well that I don't want to!" My eyes clouded with tears "I wanna be with you! And I don't care if my planet is still alive!" I yell out as I felt his body flinch in surprise .
"B-But Rin-"
"I don't care! Shut up! And let me love you!" She says and hugged him. As their bodies met, Kibō's fading fractals froze in the air like snowflakes that froze in time.

His eyes widened. I didn't mind.
"Kibō..." I breathe and snuggled  closer to his chest "I love you.... And I'm willing to give up my life for you." "Rin!" Kibō pulls away and looked me intimately in the eyes "Are you hearing what your saying?! You'll die!"
"I don't care!" My voice stuttered "Can't you see?" We both knelt down on the cold cemented floor "I wanna be with you." I said while my eyes watered "I l-love you... K-Kibō."

...
Silence.

As I was to look up,
He immediately leaned over and kissed me.

He then pulls away while still caressing my cheeks "I'm sorry..." he mumbled as he leaned his forehead on mine "I couldn't help it." he smiled awkwardly as I chuckled.
I held onto his hand and clutched it to my chest "I don't wanna live life without you." i sighed "With a Shelter or not." I hug him close as my hands grip tighter on his hands "Because with you, I'm home." I smiled.

Kibō smiled and took his hands away from her "In that case,"