t i m e

Rin

What was this guy thinking?! Doesn't he know he almost gave me a heart attack?! The least thing he could do is talk to me...

"Kibō," I glanced at him "Are you sure your okay?"
I didn't know whether the atmosphere was good or not. He only kept his gaze downwards as he examined his hands. Lately, It's been almost 5 hours since his sudden unconciousness. We decided to relax a bit and put exploring aside for later.
Our today's destination isn't all the far from Exploring though. At an underground cave and a bonfire, it seems like exploring the underground catacombs.
But enough about that.

"Y-Yeah!" he suddenly snaps while giving me a smile "Sorry! Did I space out or anything?"
"Hardly(?)" I tilted my head with a sigh as I placed a hand over his shoulders "It's hardly as if you were never here Kibō."
He nodded "Gomenasai" While awkwardly laughing "I'm just a bit tired."
"You were unconcious for a whole two hours." I exaggerated as i leaned my forehead against his "You don't seem to have a cold,"
But then, he turns red.

Huh? But he isn't- why is he turning red when it's cooler than usual?

Kibō

Gahhh! I'm freaking out. What is she doing?! Is it normal to do this?!
Granted, she is checking my temper...
But why am I blushing goddammit?!!

I quickly pulled away with a sheepish smile---hoping that could cover up my blush "U-Uh yeah. I just suddenly felt the chills. Ahaha"

Keep it cool.

"Hehe."

So much for that.

"Anyway," Rin says awkwardly as she stood up and smiled "Since your not sick or anything, how about going on an adventure? That always cheer you up." she clasped her hands. With pride all over her face, she made her way to her tablet.
My heart pounded. Like it was signalling me to tell her.
I've been thinking about what happened earlier today...

"Times almost up" keeps ringing on my head.
Wait. What am I thinking?!
Why am I being too troubled about it? It's not like anything that has happened was real right?
Yeah! I'm positive it wasn't real. It was just an illusion. Mhmm.

"Kibō." I glanced over at Rin as she kept her back on me. I can sense she froze slightly with a hesitant flinch. A silent breeze blew through our direction as Rin dropped her arms downcast "Something rather unsual happened earlier today."
"What is it Rin?" I asked rather boldly as she turned to her heel---giving me a suspicious look. I cleared my throat---realizing that she wasn't used to see me like that "Sorry." I mumbled but breathed "What happened?"
She started pacing. Her feet's steps echoing through the cave, she sighs and shrugged. My eyebrows gave an awe furrow as A sign of pity. She made her way beside me--sitting down, he leaned her head against my shoulder making me flinch at the sudden gesture.
What she said next made my heart drop like a glass collapsing down the cold floor.

"Do perhaps...
Know anyone named Shigeru?"

I gulped hesitatantly as my mind takes in the name. I grew weary. Hot seat growing inside my spine. How am I to respond?!