h e a r t • a c h e

Kibō

didn't know what I just said. But what I do know, is that I said the right thing.
My thoughts swiveled into my brain---as my heartbeat moves along with my sobbing.

I'm sorry... Rin.
Though I may be harsh. Saying I love you, and wanting to say goodbye anyway in the end. I really am sorry...
Please hate me,
Please do.
I know I would if I were you.
I'm doing this for your own good.

...

I want you to be happy...

Just...

Not with me.

"Rin," My mind pounded. As I closed my eyes forcefully---fighting the urge to yell out in pain.

"Kibō..." a voice calls out "The pod is disabling." acknowledging the voice, I noticed it was Shigeru non other "It is time... This world shall shatter into peices." he says with a warm voice "I'm really sorry Kibō."

Kibō nodded understadingly. With all his might, he gave Rin his final smile.

I had always given Rin one of my best smiles.
Why not do it the last time?

Riku

"What do you mean...?" I ask sharply.
The other line turned on it's camera that displayed what it sees on the monitor before me. My heart sank "Status report, this pod contains an unconcious girl." the young scout says "Several wires have been intact so we might have to bring her back wounded."
I blinked a couple of times and cleared my throat "Is there any button the could disable the ship completely?"
"It would be to risky if we try and disable the pod. The girl might die with it." the other people with the scout responded.
My mind went blank "Get the camera back to the girl" I mouted. I led out a small gasp after seeing what I feared.

The wires are completely intact on her head.

...

If were not careful,
She'll die.

My feet tapped as I slammed my hand on the monitor "DAMN!" I yell out in agony and rubbed my temples.
I thought for a bit. Ignoring all the whispers behind me, I straightened up my back and sighed

"Fine. Start disabling."
"b-but sir!"
"Now. I'll guide you all the way through."

There's no way I'm letting Rin die from my mistake. I won't let that happen.
I'm not saying goodbye to her yet.

I...

I love her! And I will do my best for her even if that's the last thing I do.

Kibō

Rin looked up. Her eyes watery, she couldn't help reason out "Kibō..." she says blinking tears that trickinled doen her cheek.
I nodded to her "It's okay Rin. Cheer up!"
She stood up looking down, her hands crumpled into fist as it rested on her chest "B-Baka.." she slowly whispered the ran to me crying "Baka! Baka! Baka! Shut up shut up shut up!" she hits me by every syllable on the chest "You! You said w-we were gonna go on more adventures! How dare you! I hate you!" She says as she slowed down her punches, and rested on his chest "b-baka..."
I closed my eyes with sympany as i hugged her.