06

-Eve's POV-

We were leaning so close to each other I could feel his hot breath on my face. His eyes were so beautiful, they were like the stars in the sky which would always mesmerise me. I was in a daze looking at him as I felt my heart pump faster...

What was this feeling?

-Jina's POV-

After school, I wanted to wait for Hoseok oppa to walk home together. Slowly but surely, I had fallen for our school's new sunshine, Hoseok. I had fallen in love with him, so  I deeply I could never get out of this. He must be mine, only mine. My desire has grown for him for the past days and I would not let anyone interfere our relationship as friends... Or maybe more?

I was walking around the school looking for MY Hoseok oppa when I heard murmurs from the end of the hallway. I walked towards where the murmurs came from and gasped in horror.

Hoseok oppa was on the ground, with our school's Ex-sunshine, Eve, above him! They were staying at that position as if time had stopped, looking into each other's eyes and letting the others comment about this scene. The anger inside of me was boiling. I could feel my whole body burning up as if on fire. I clenched my fist, as I saw the two of them.

"Eve, I don't care if you're the Ex-sunshine or whatsoever, I'm going to make sure Hoseok oppa will be mine, and ONLY mine," I mumbled under my breath.

Not wanting to waste anymore time, I stomped up to them breaking their "moment" by pulling Eve up. They finally came back to their senses as she apologized.

I wanted to help Hoseok oppa up but he got up himself and dusted his shirt.

"It's ok Eve. Anyways back to the topic, I'll walk you home okay? This is not an option," he said cooly and grabbed Eve by her hand, dragging her away from the school.

I looked at him, tears were on the verge to roll down my cheeks. I couldn't believe this, Hoseok was meant to be mine. But this, stupid Eve, snatched him away from me. I must do something about it...

"ARGH!!!!!" I screamed in frustration and anger which drew everyone's attention.

"What are you looking at?!" I spat at them and walked away like a spoilt brat, not caring about my personality since Hoseok wasn't there.

I stomped away as I screamed again in frustration.

-Eve's POV-

Hoseok dragged me by the hand and pulling me to somewhere.

"Yah stop it! I know you want to help me but not this kind of help, it just makes me feel worse!" I said and he finally stopped walking. He turned to face me, he looked sulky.

"I just... Want to help you since you are injured, not just to let you forgive me, it's all from my heart, deep down," he said as a tear leaked out of his eyes. "You don't like me to do so?"

I was speechless. I never wanted Hoseok to feel hurt but, I just made him. I didn't know what to do so I just flinged my arms around, trying to find a solution. That was when I did something I never expected me to do to my so called "enemy".

I embraced him and rubbed his back. I could tell that he was shocked but he never moved, we stayed like this for a couple of minutes.

"Hoseok, don't feel bad, I just don't want to be a burden to you," I said and pulled away. He looked at me and smiled, "No Eve, I'm the one who is a burden here...you lost your place as the Sunshine because of me,"

Actually, to be honest, upon him mentioning I'm not the sunshine anymore, I didn't feel that angry nor sad.

I shook my head as I gestured him to walk home with me. His eyes lit up and he skipped happily. Aish... this boy, I have to admit that he was indeed an sunshine, but I was more of it.

We reached home and I opened the door, inviting Hoseok in for a drink.

"Ah...no thanks Eve, I still have something else to do," he handed me my bag without stepping in the house.

"Ohh..." I replied, somehow feeling disappointed. He waved to me and walked away.

"Good bye, sunshine," with that, he left.

Did he just call me...Sunshine? I was beyond confused about him and myself too. Why did I even invite him into my house when I didn't even forgive him from stealing my place as the sunshine? Why was I not mad at him anymore? Why was I being...nice?

There goes this feeling in my heart again... It's pumping fast, very fast like just now during the incident. I felt a tinge of happiness in my heart too, it makes me wanna fly as my stomach was tying knots. I placed my hand at my chest where my heart is located at, and asked myself...

"What is this weird feeling?"

-To be continued-