04

-Eve's POV-

I woke up in the morning as the sun shone in my face. This ray of sunshine should be me, not Hoseok. I was thinking as I got angrier so I decided to shrug it off incase I do something bad.

I quickly wore my uniform as I went to school, humming my favourite tune.

I reached school and took a look at the notice board, it had our exam results written on it, indicating who's first and so on.

Usually, no not usually, EVERYTIME I would be the first.(That does not mean I'm a nerd, I'm just smart) However, my eyes almost dropped out of their sockets when I saw the notice board.

"1st - Min Yoongi (98)
2nd - Eve Kim (97)"

Yoongi, the school's worst student, actually beat me in studies? How?

I was so curious so I decided to investigate.

I walked down the hall to Yoongi's locker and tried to open the lock. I tried different number combinations but it just wouldn't work!

Hmm... Could it be 1234? 3746? 9766? 1993?

I was getting so frustrated because of this and literally slammed his locker.

"Bish!!!" I shouted. Realising what I had done, I quickly covered my mouth and continued guessing combinations.

After a few minutes, I finally figured out the password, and I did not care whether if I was late for class or not.

Turns out, his password was just 0000. I should've guessed that at first, sigh...

Anyways, I quickly opened his locker and rummaged through it. I was pushing things aside when something caught my eyes.

It was a crumpled piece of paper.

What was that? I opened it and glanced around furtively, making sure no one was watching me "invade" some dude's privacy.

Once again, my eyes almost dropped out of their sockets, I think I need eye surgery. In front of me was a paper full of...

Test answers.

No way! Does that mean Yoongi cheated during the test? This is a crime! Unacceptable, he ruined my first place!

I had to quickly give this evidence to the teacher. I crumpled the paper again, slowly closing his locker and walked to the principal's office.

"What do you think you're doing?"

A voice suddenly boomed from behind and I felt a tap on my shoulders. I shivered in fear.

Well...this voice sounds familiar...

MIN YOONGI.

Shoot, I'm in big trouble now. I slowly turned around facing a wild Yoongi, looking at the me with laser eyes.

He adverted his eyes to the piece of paper I was holding and his fists clenched together.

I gulped as I tried to face him, telling him that he shouldn't cheat, ruining my first place reputation.

"Y-yah! Even though you don't get good marks, you shouldn't cheat! You should work hard!"

He then grabbed my wrist tightly, forming a bruise at that spot. I yelled at him to let me go but he just pulled me together with him.

We arrived at a small room and he pushed me in, locking the door after he came in too.

"What do you want," I asked in a quivering voice.

"I want you to ruin the evidence. And furthermore, don't tell the teacher about anything,"

I faked a smile and replied, "Of course I won't! Wh- who would d-do such a stupid thing?" But in my heart, I wanted to bust him so badly.

He snickered and then smirked. "You think I'd believe you? Not until you learn some lessons!" He walked towards me as I slowly backed up. I continued backing up but my back soon touched the cold wall.

I looked to my right and decided to slip away from there. On the count of three, I sprinted to my right.

But everything was too late. Yoongi trapped me between his arms as he came even closer.

"Go away!" I shouted at him but to no avail.

He then landed a punch on my stomach which led to me groaning in pain.

"Argh!"

"Oh sunshine, or should I say ex-sunshine, don't try to mess with me when your reputation is low, no one will help you," he said and snatched the paper I was holding away from my hands.

He gave me another couple kicks on my leg and I fell to the ground in pain. Tears were cascading down my eyes as I held my injured leg.

"Still not enough? Let me give you more!" Yoongi said evily and laughed. I felt a foot on the top of my head but then followed by a loud thud.

I used all my energy to turn around and open my eyes. My jaws dropped as I saw Yoongi lying on the ground with blood around his lips, also groaning in pain like I did.

"Who gave you the permission to bully her," I heard a voice and looked up...

Jung Hoseok.

-To be continued-